Random Chapter

Leo P.O.V.

"LEO HELP!!!!" I turned around one of the guys had April pinned to the wall. I ran up to them but right before I attacked he dropped her and the entire group ran off. "That was weird." April said. I nodded.

We turned and started going back to Karai's old house but something caught my eye "Saki Industries?" I asked my head slightly tilting. "Yeah it's almost done being built this rich guy Oroku Saki owns it." April said "If he doesn't have a book shelf that is a secret door to a cool place then he's spending his money wrong." Mikey said and April and I laughed.

We walked toward the house then we passed the skate park and saw Donnie trying to go down a ramp "Okay Raph watch this!"

No One's P.OV.

"Okay Raph watch this!" Donatello says as he went down the skate ramp he smiled but when he got to the top the smile soon faded and he fell. "Haha! You owe me $10" Raphael says in a cocky way. Donnie sneered ad reached into his pocket pulling out a ten dollar bill. "I bet that you can't do it." Donnie says and Raph laughed "Challenge accepted." He said and snatched the skateboard from Donatello's hand.

Once he was at the top he set the board down and went down the ramp he got back the top and made it look almost to easy. "I bet you can't uh grind that!" Donnie said "I bet I can!" Raph shot back and skated over to the pole and grinded it almost falling but didn't. "Ha!" Raph almost yelled.

"You guys take to long!" They both turned around to see Leonardo Michelangelo and April(tello) Donnie blushed at the sight of April "Uh how long were you guys here?" he asked and Mikey laughed "Long enough to see you fail on that ramp bro!" he said and Leo elbowed him and pointed to April.

"Ohhh! And April laughed so hard! She's pretty mad she didn't get it on video." Leo elbowed him again. Donnie blushed harder it was no secret he had a crush on April but what was a secret that not even her best friend Irma knew was that she had a crush on him too.

"It was kinda cute." April chuckled and now Donnie's face was even more red than Raph's mask that well....they barley use their masks but that's not the point. Leo got a phone call and became occupied with that. While Mikey and Raph were making jokes about Donnie and April.

"Guys!" Leo said excitedly "What?" They all asked simultaneously which caused them to stare at each other for a few seconds in confusion but turn their heads back to Leo. "The house is done! And Karai's back!"

"Dude you two better not do a slow motion running to each other thing and then kiss for like half the time." Mikey groaned "I can only promise that we wont do the slow motion running brother." He replied and Mikey rolled his eyes in response.

Time Skip....

"Are we there yet?" Leo groaned "No Mikey stop asking." He said "Hey Leo I thought the house was supposed to be finished next week." Donnie said "It was, I don't know how but they finished it." "Finally, something good happens." Raph said

"Were here!" Leo said and dashed out of his car and inside the airport the rest of them followed him.  "Leo dude I made posters for Karai look!" Mikey said and showed Leo a poster that said KARAI OROKU and lets say it was very colorful.

"Mikey I don't think we'll need a-" "Is she Oroku Saki's daughter?" A women interrupted "Uh yeah she is." Raph said "Then why are you guys picking her up?" Leo sighed "Because my brother and Karai are lovebirds." he said with kissing sounds and Leo rolled his eyes.

"For a second there I thought Oroku Saki was actually in NYC already!" She said and walked off. "Already? What does she mean?" Raph asked "He's coming to New York when his buildings finished." Donnie answered "How do you know that?" Leo asked

"Because unlike you guys I actually watch the news!" he said "Guys!" Mikey said trying to get their attention. "Well I'm sorry Donatello we don't like to watch boring stuff...well Fearless watches Space Heroes but that's besides the point." Raph said "Guys!!" Mikey said a little louder "Hey! Space Heroes is an amazing show!" Leo argued "GUYS!!!!!" Mikey yelled and they all turned to him "WHAT MIKEY!!!!!" They all yelled "Look!" HE said and pointed to the staircase where Karai walked down and put her hood up.

"Karai!" Leo cheered and once she saw him she ran as fast as she could to him and they hugged each other and much to Mikey's dismay they kissed. She pulled away "Leonardo as much as I want to continue we need to go now!" she said "Why?" he asked "NOW!!!" She yelled and he nodded and grabbed some of her bags and ran to his car.

Time Skip to when they get to their house (The one that was rebuilt)

"Is it me or is it bigger?" Mikey asked "Nope it's just clean." Donnie said and Mikey's mouth made an O. "Okay Karai, why did we have to leave so early?" Leo asked and Karai grabbed his arm and pulled him to their room ad closed the door. "Karai what are you-" he was cut off by her kissing him. 

"You talk to much." She said after she pulled away. "My father saw me on the flight and started following me. Luckily paparazzi ambushed him before he saw me go with you."  Leo nodded and they both walked out of their room. "NOOOO!!!!" Mikey yelled and ran up to Leo "What! Is something wrong?!?!" He asked "WE HAVE TO DO BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING!!!!!" He yelled and threw himself onto the floor.

"Mikey, Mikey, Mikey." Donnie said shaking his head and walked to his lab "Good luck taking him." Raph said and jumped onto the couch and started to flip through the channels. Leo looked at Karai with and smiled she laughed "Your on your own this time Leo." she said and walked over to the couch and sat down "Yeah, yeah I love you too." Leo said and dragged Mikey out to the car.

"This is going to be a long day."

A/N: They still don't know the truth about Oroku Saki?!?!? They'll find out in the next chapter don't worry....HAVE AN AMAZING DAY