Uh-oh

A/N: Sorry for not updating and the lame excuses for not updating enjoy the chapter and as always have an amazing day.....or night

                                                                 Leo's P.OV.

I woke up to Karai lightly punching me. "What?" I asked sleepily "Leo! We feel asleep!" my eyes widened and I looked around she's right! my cell phone started ringing and I picked it up...it was Mikey.

'Hello?'

'Leo! dude we were so worried! You have to come here NOW!'

'Why?'

'You forgot? Donnie has a competition for sciency stuff. It's supposed to be really big.' 

'Oh crap! I totally forgot! Thank you so much Mikey!'

'No problem-o bro but you better get here before it starts.'

'When does it start?' I asked anxiously while Karai and I walked to the car.

'1:00'

'Okay Mikey thanks again, we have to go and get to the house and DONT tell Donnie I forgot!' I ordered

'Fine! bye Leo!' he said and hung up.

I sighed and started driving.

                                                                       Donnie's P.O.V.

While I was getting ready for the competition I heard Mikey on the phone with Leo. He...forgot? I sighed sadly he's going to be late, I just know it! He's going to say sorry and I'm going to say it's fine, but really I'm pretty sad I helped him out for his and Karai's anniversary and what happens? He forgets something that's really important to me! And it's all Karai's fault if it wasn't for their anniversary he wouldn't of forgotten, and not just that he also forgot my last FOUR competitions because he had somewhere to go with Karai.

Sometimes I wish Karai got hurt really badly and had to go to the hospital and had at least a broken leg for weeks!

 a few hours later at Donnie's competition

Leo wasn't late he wasn't early he wasn't on time HE DIDNT EVEN COME!!! Raph cell-phone rang "It's Leo.." he said, I nodded. The judges started coming around, I was the last one so it would take awhile until they went to mine. "What!?!?" I instantly turned my head to Raph "What's wrong?" Mikey asked worried. Raph held up a finger to Mikey and he went silent instantly.

The judges got to my booth and I had to show them what I made but all I could think about is what Leo told Raph.

After the competition...

I won and Raph wasn't off the phone with Leo until the very end of it. we were walking toward home and once we got there Raph handed me the keys. "Donnie your in-charge I have to go somewhere." "Why can't we come?" "You're to young." he answered and walked towards the street and called a taxi. "O-Okay." I answered and unlocked the door and me and Mikey went into the house.Once I closed the door and locked it Raph was getting into the taxi.

                                    Leo's P.O.V.

I was pacing around the room, Raph should be on his way here. I got a call from Donnie, he's going to be so mad that I missed his competition.