Haruto

A/N: It took me forever to think of what to do in this chapter! I was originally going to have Slash as the new kid, but then I decided that it could be to predictable.

No One's P.O.V.

"No." Leonardo murmured. "Please Haruto, tell us a little bit about yourself." Mrs. Green said calmly. (Since I'm to lazy for him to describe his life were just gonna skip that) How about you take a seat next to Leonardo." she said then began to teach.

Haruto was well their enemy in Japan, at least that's how Michelangelo describes it. He had almost killed the two youngest Hamato's before. Donatello and Michelangelo were in the hospital for weeks. He also has had at least 10 girlfriends in a month, and cheated on them all. So, not the best guy no. 

The only people whom he's ever met that were stronger then him was Raphael and Leonardo. It's been on his bucket list since he's ever met them to beat them at something like sparring, football, basketball, arm wrestling, or even for him and Raph flexing challenges. (I know kinda weird right?)

"Hello, old friend." Oh yeah! And did I mention he and Leo used to be best friends until he caught Haruto making out with Karai, and Karai being the loyal girlfriend we all know didn't kiss back and was fighting for him to get off of her.

Leonardo growled and tried to ignore his 'friend'. "Oh yes, class tomorrow we will have another new student!" Mrs. Green beamed and Raphael groaned. "Another one! They've all been enemies to us!" he whisper yelled.

"Who knows dudes! this one could be cool!" Mikey smiled. "That's what you said about Haruto when we first met him." Donatello pointed out. "Hamato's! Stop talking! I don't have to send you guys to detention once again now do I??" The teacher boomed.

"N-No ma'am s-sorry." Donnie stuttered and April slightly blushed she always thought that it was adorable when he did it.

~~~~~~~

Tick tock tick tock tick tock RIIIIIING

Finally! Everyone rushed out of the school. Although Haruto wanted to say hello to his 'friends'.

"Ah! So we meet again! what a surprise!" he said happily. The two youngest slowly backed away not really wanting to almost die again (I wouldn't blame em).  "What do you want Haruto?" Raphael growled protectively. "Just wanted to stop by and say hi." he said with a grin on his face.

"Yeah, well how about you say bye now." Raph stated and began to walk off his younger siblings following him. Haruto rolled his eyes and turned around to see Leonardo and Karai talking to each other.

"You two are still dating?" he asked and walked up to the couple. "I honestly thought that I would have a chance with her." he said. Leonardo laughed as a response and walked off with Karai.

Haruto sighed, surprisingly he has changed........somewhat. He still hated the Hamato's guts and wanted Karai all for himself, but he was a little more humble and honest. He's been to juvy. And now doesn't randomly hate people. He now hates people for a reason.

And he hates the Hamato's more now because they were the reason he went to juvy for 6 years. He wasn't even supposed to be in there for that long! He did meet someone though, who became a new friend.

"Hey buddy." someone said while walking up to him. "Hello, Slash."

~~~~~~~~

"So who do you think the new students gonna be?" Michelangelo asked Karai. "Hopefully no one idiotic." she said and went to her boyfriend who was done getting dressed. "You ready to go?" she asked. "Where are you two going?" Mikey questioned. "The dojo, we have jobs ya know." Leonardo answered.

Raphael ran down the steps already dressed for his job. "C'mon guys lets go." he said. "Why don't you get a job Mikey?" Donatello asked his only little brother. "That's a great idea! I'm going to Nettie's FREE ICECREAM HERE I COME!!!!!" he yelled and ran out the door.

"3 2 1." Donatello counted to himself and as if on cue Michelangelo rushed back in. "Which ways Nettie's?" he asked and Donnie pointed to the right. "Thanks D!"

~~~~~~~Time Skip To Next Day~~~~~~

Everyone took their seats. Haruto moved his seat next to Slash and now the new kid had to sit next to Leonardo. The Hamato's were the only one's not excited to see who the new kid would be.

"Please class welcome Usagi Yojimbo." Leonardo had liked him already he was clearly Japanese. Usagi had white hair and pretty pale. He was tall and had Japanese styled clothing on. He took a seat next to Leonardo who greeted him.

"So, you like Japanese culture too?" he asked trying to start a conversation. "Yes, I'm a master swordsman and wield the Daisho (A real sword I'm not joking) "Cool, I do twin katana's, my brothers are into martial arts too." Leo said and Usagi nodded.

~~~Time Skip To Lunch~~~

Usagi and Leonardo bonded over all the classes they had together. They found out that they had a lot more in common then they originally thought. They were both honorable and had a love for meditating. One thing Leo adored about Usagi were the stories he told.

Just like Hamato Yoshi he was a wonderful story teller, except most of the stories were those of the adventures he went on. Leonardo had told him a few stories about what they went through and Usagi seemed pretty interested.

"Then there was this one man, almost all of Japan hates." Usagi said "Who was he?" Karai asked also interested just like the rest of them. "His name was Oroku Saki, the leader of the foot, it is told that he is the reason the loved and honorable Hamato clan is no longer in Japan."   he explained which caused them all to gasp.

"Wait, all of Japan hates this guy?" Raph asked with a laugh. Usagi nodded "Japan as searched for years looking for the rest of the Hamato clan. Everyone knows that the beloved Tang Shen had died in the fire, Hamato Yoshi and his four sons escaped though. No one knows where."

Michelangelo smiled "Well I've got good news!" he exclaimed "Were the-" he was stopped by Leo covering his mouth. "Can you give us a minute?" Leo asked and the Hamato brothers (And Karai) went to a seperate room.

"We cant just blurt it out!" Leonardo scolded. "We need to lay it on him gently!" Donnie said. They walked over to Usagi "So, what was it you guys wanted to say?" he asked.

"W-Well you see-" They were interuppted by Haruto "Hey Hamato's! Get over here!" he yelled and Usagi gasped. "Your the Hamatos?" he asked dumfounded. Mikey nodded excitedly "Yeah dude!" he said."Wheres Hamato Yoshi?" He asked "Well he's-"

"Hamato's hows that dead dad of yours??!?!" Haruto yelled. "WILL YOU SHUT YOUR GOOD FOR NOTHIN MOUTH FOR THREE F***ING SECONDS!!!!!" Raphael yelled which caused the entire lunch room to go silent.

A/N: I swear that Haruto dude needs to go. I added in Usagi b/c he's coming in season 5 *Fangirls* I'M SO EXCITED LEO GETS HIS BFF