Back

Phillip opened his little eyes slowly and saw Layla. Layla looked at his and smiled toothy she called Phil because she hated April right now. He answered "Phil come to the hospital NOW!!" Layla said and hung up.

Phil never got to say he was in the parking lot talking to April. "Layla sounded serious we need to go." Phil said and got out of the car. She nodded and did the same.

When they got into the hospital room there was a lot of nurses and Phillip was kind of scared and couldn't comprehend what was happening. April ran to him and the nurses backed off. "Baby it's okay I'm here." April said sweetly to her son. "Where's Ellie and AJ and where am I?" he asked. "In the hospital. A bad man hurt you." April said and kissed his head. "Oh, well where's my daddy?" he asked again confused at why his mommy came with Punk. "Sweety he's the man that hit you. I know he will apolog-"she was cut off by Phil. "April can I talk to you?" he asked but was very impatient. "Yeah yeah sure. I'll be back sweety." she said and walked out of the room with Phil. "When are you going to tell him and OUR daughters about their REAL father!" Phil said loudly. "I'm not going to." April said proudly. "Why?" Phil asked. "Because they think Dolph is and changing that will be weird. So I won't." said starting to walk back in the hospital room but Phil grabbed her wrists and took her out to his car. "What are you doing Phil?" she asked while being pushed into his car. He got in on the other side and went to the arena. Then pulled her into the arena with him and took her to Dolph. "I'm tired of you I'm tired if you running to him, so I'm gonna make you go to him. Don't come back to me like you always do. I'm tired of it I want you I want your small petite body but if you want to be with Dolph then fine and the kids are mine. I don't care I'll just go find me someone that will love me and MY kids." Phil said rudely. "What did I ever do to you to make you do this to me?" she asked confused. "Well your telling my kids that their father hit them and not telling them who their REAL father is and you have left me then came back to me so many times and I'm done with it. I'm telling you if you run to Daniel or Dolph they will hurt you. Well maybe not Daniel anymore he's changed he's with Brie. Maybe I could go with Nikki wouldn't you like that April." he said smirking at her. She slapped him and he threw her against the wall and kissed her hungrily. She moaned. He pulled out of the kiss and left her there.

When Phil got back to the hospital he went to the room and saw Phillip. "Hey buddy." Phil said happily. "Punk!" Phillip said happier. Phillip jumped up and ran and hugged Phil. He hugged back. "Lay where's the girls?" he asked the British woman who was smiling with Kofi. "In waiting." she said.

Phil got up and walked to waiting to get the girls. He picked them up and took them to the hospital room. He set them by their brother. "Okay I want to tell you guys something very important." Phil said with a very serious look in his eyes. They nodded. "Dolph or your daddy isn't your daddy I am. That's why Phillip looks like me. That's why Ellie has my black strands if hair. That's why AJ has my green eyes." he said hoping they would be happy and they were. They all smiled and hugged him then someone walked in. Well two people walked in. "Mommy! This is our daddy!" Ellie said excited. April was furious and she slapped Phil. Then Dolph held her back. Phil had just noticed him when he held her back. "Leave I don't want you near my kids." Phil said not even blinking just staring with full hatred at Dolph. "They are his kids. Now come on we are going home." April said about to walk out. "No Mommy I'm staying with Daddy because he wouldn't hurt you and Cheese Steak like that man." AJ said pointing to Dolph. "No I'm your mother. You listen to me. Dolph has never hurt me he would never anyways." April said then tears started forming. "Stop lying Mommy. I saw that man hit you a lot and every time he did you would run into the bathroom with a bottle and some pills." Phillip said and stepped closer to Phil. April was now crying. "Let's go forget about these brats. They aren't worth it. I mean neither are you but whatever." Dolph said loud and clear. Phil looked angry and Dolph could tell. He grasped April's arm tight hurting making her scream. "OWW!"she screamed in pain. Kofi left the room and went to the lady at the front desk on their floor. He told her to call security or something and get the guy with the blonde slick hair out of the hospital. She agreed and a few moments later Dolph was being taken out by the cops.

April was holding her wrist which was kind of swollen at this point. She started crying at the bruise forming on her wrist. "Mommy stop! I want you to be my mommy and Punk to be my daddy but that bad man hurts you and I see it. That's why I only talk to AJ and you because men or boys scare me,
Mommy. Please leave him because no matter what I'm staying with Daddy." Ellie said sternly.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

April was just having way too much family drama right now. She couldn't take it she got into her car that she ride in with Dolph and drove to the nearest bridge. She did the exact same thing as Phil but something or someone did a cruel act.