Train Ride

Sarafina's POV

We took three taxis to Kings Cross Station, but Dad had to go to an old colleagues house to sort out an issue with the muggle police. Apparently Mad-eye Moody the ex-auror claims he was attacked and brought his trash cans to life. If Dad hadn't gone there would be charges and apparently Moody was starting a new job today. He was also friends with Dumbledore.

We reached the station then went through the barrier in groups. I went through with Harry, Hermione and Ron. Charlie says he may see us soon and Ron asked him why, but he wouldn't say anything. Bill then says that he wishes he was still at school at least for this year. "What are you talking about Billy?" I ask using his old nickname he hates.

"Don't call me Billy and I am sure you'll find out tonight" he state ruffling my hair.

"Hey stop messing up my hair" I scold him swiping his hand away and he chuckles. Mum then pushes us onto the train telling us to behave. As the train leaves we find a compartment and Fred went to find Lee with George. I sat down and took Yuki out of her cage while Ron covered Pigwidgeon's cage with his dress-robes coat. Yuki has gotten bigger still and I plan on have Hagrid or Madame Pomfrey look at her.

"Durmstrang's an other wizarding school?" Harry's question brings me back into the conversation.

"Yes it is and it has a bad reputation" Hermione tells him.

"Apparently it puts a lot of emphasis on the Dark Arts" I add and Hermione nods her head in agreement.

"Where is it?" Ron asks.

"Well no one knows" Hermione and I state raising our eyebrows.

"Why not?" Harry asks confused.

"You take this one Hermione I'm going to change into my robes" I tell her. I then place Yuki next to her gently and Crookshanks rubs his head against her belly purring. I shake it off for now and grab my robes and leave the compartment. When I get back to the compartment I see Draco there with Crabbe and Goyle.

"What's this Weasley?" he asks and I see him snatching my brothers coat from Pigwidgeon's cage. I draw my wand and point it at Draco.

"Put it back Malfoy and leave before I hex you" I snarl. He looks at me surprised and Ron snatches back his coat stuffing it into his trunk. Draco turns to his goons and they leave. I don't lower my wand until they're out of view. "Honestly I leave for five minutes and you get in a fight with Malfoy" I grumble stepping into the compartment shutting the door behind me.

"We didn't he just came uninvited as always" Ron states annoyed. I notice Neville had joined us and greeted him. It was silent for the rest of the trip until I look at Yuki and Crookshanks realizing something.

"Hermione your cat got mine pregnant" I exclaim picking up Yuki away from Crookshanks.

"What makes you think that?" she asks.

"She's been gaining weight the last two weeks and Crookshanks was rubbing her belly earlier" I explain.

"That does explain a lot" she states looking between the two cats. "Want do we do if she is?" Hermione asks.

"Well Ginny's always wanted a cat and I can think of a few other girls who'd love one" I tell her.

"Ok, but I want to keep one as well" she states.

"Fine with me" I tell her as we reach Hogsmeade station. We said a quick hello to Hagrid before jumping into a carriage as it starts bucketing down. "I'm glad we didn't cross the lake in this weather" I state and the others nod their heads in agreement. When we reached the school we ran into the great hall. We took our sits at the Gryffindor table and soon McGonagall walks in with the soaked first years. Along with a stoll, scroll and the sorting hat.

A/N

Picture above of Platform 9 3/4s sign.