Epilogue

"Flight 672 to Minnesota now boarding." The woman with a monotone voice spoke into the intercom of the airport.

"So I guess this is goodbye?" I looked to Jc who had a frown across his features.

"No it's not." I smile. "We'll keep in touch. And we'll visit each other now and then."

His lips stretch out into a smile as he pulls me into a hug. "You know the answer to everything. Don't you?"

"Maybe." I smile back at him once we pull away. "I'll call you when I land."

"Don't forget. I'll wait all night if I have to." He calls out. I wave good bye as I walk into the tunnel. I'm saying goodbye to my best friend. Who lives almost 2,000 miles away from me.

I find my seat fairly quickly and sit down, pulling my laptop out of my back pack and placing it under my feet so I can take it out once we reach the appropriate altitude and the wifi is turned on.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We will be taking off in ten minutes. Please find your seats in the mean time, thank you." I pull out my ear buds and decide to play some music from my phone till we take off.

We are finally able to use our electronics so I pull out my laptop and go straight to YouTube since I haven't once, gone on the internet the whole time I've been in Cali. I watch some videos from Connor and the rest of the boys. Then I decide to watch the collabs I've done with them.

"Hey, what's up o2l it's Connor." He waves to the camera and I laugh at how awkward I look. It feels like a forever ago that we did this video. But it was really, a couple days ago. I smile apologetically toward the man sitting next to me. He eyes my screen then his eyes widen, seeing I was in a video on YouTube.

"So this week on o2l we are doing Dylan week." I smile, this was such a stupid thing. I didn't even film with Trevor, leaving him by himself when it came to this week. But that's the past.

"Hey guys, what's up, it's Ricky, so I can't really film a video with Dylan because we're extremely busy so I decided to make a video with small clips and pictures of us together, hope you enjoy!" I see he posted all the selfies we took at Rebecca's party, the vlog he made the first day we met, and some vlogs I hadn't noticed he made of me. Nothing embarrassing, just things I didn't see him take.

Like a picture of me on the beach, viewing the ocean while I was wearing that tan shirt. I still remember that. I turned around because one of the boys called me either beautiful or stunning, I don't remember that. There was also a picture of me out on the street the first day of the heat wave where I was showing too much skin, I had my eyes closed when I blew a bubble, trying to mock him for the way he chews gum.

There were so many I hadn't noticed him take. There was even some from Digi and the professional photos from the photo shoot. There was even a picture of me taking a sip from my Green Tea Frap at Starbucks. I don't pay as much attention as I should then. But the last picture got to me. It was a picture of me, him, and Trevor. We were on the beach, obviously only our bathing suits on and we were smiling to the camera, widely.

I was never really fond of my appearance. I mean, I knew I was pretty, but not as "beautiful" as these boys made me look and feel. They always knew what to say and I'm starting to miss them. Badly.

Wednesday, Sam. "Hey o2l, it's Sam Pottorff." His intro was different that day since he was trying to do something new but completely failed.

"So this week is Dylan week so I brought her here to the break room of the hotel we're staying in and make a video."

"And what are we filming today Sam?"

He smirked. "A video." I mimicked myself in the video by rolling my eyes. "Okay, so we decided on doing the white girl tag."

Question after question, I watched the video, our answers extremely different as I learned I wasn't so much of a white girl as I thought. I browse through some more videos before continuing to catch up.

"What's up o2l!" I hear me and Jc scream to his camera. "Jc here. And today I'm joined by the beautiful, Dylan."

My smile grows as I continue to watch the video. I feel the tears threatening to come and I'd rather not cry next to this man who is clearly on business but didn't want to pay first class. I turn back to my screen who had me and Jc. I slapped his shoulder after he pushed me back on the bed. I screamed for Trevor's help, of course not getting any.

After the video with Jc, I close my laptop and try to get some sleep. I close my eyes, thinking about everything before two days ago. I've changed so much through out the past week and a half. I've grown more confident, found out who my true friends are. I've been way more outgoing and I've even grown a bit of a fan base. But that doesn't matter. I'm just a girl from Minnesota that will stay quiet.

I'm not much to put myself out there. I turn my computer back on, knowing something was going on with Twitter. I log into my Twitter to find myself having hundreds of mentions and my name being blasted through my news feed.

"Dylan and Jc are so cute! I wish she was older b/c otp"

"I wish that was me."

"She's such a slut! Look at her!"

"Too much makeup."

I laugh at that one. I haven't worn makeup ever since Digi and that was only eyeliner. It's funny how these comments don't bother me anymore. I've learned from Jc that I need to look on the positive. And that's what I'm doing.

I open my DM's and shoot Jc a message quickly. "Why am I blasting all over the o2l feed? xx"

"Because they love you. We love you." He replies fairly quickly.

"I'll call you when I get home. Love you too! xx"

And that was it. Our conversation ended, I replied to some fans, then fell asleep. I am only a couple hours away from home and I couldn't be happier to see Cameron and Aunt Maggie - my brother and my mom.

[Follow me on Twitter (@awkofreakintaco) for updates on this story and more]