Chapter 16.

Dear Our2ndlife Boys,

A lot has happened. Let's see, there's a heat wave, I showed you my letters, Ricky cried yesterday.

Why did he cry? Because he knows how much pain Trevor is in and he feels like he can't help Trevor. He feels like no matter what he does, Trevor will never get better. If you asked me a couple weeks ago if I thought I was going to get better, I would laugh in your face and say no. But I have changed.

I think Trevor can get better too. I now know that no matter how many walls you build, no matter how much you push someone away, no matter how many tears you cry, you always get better. I'm on the road to get better. I'm not quite at my destination but I'm getting there.

Let's see, what else has happened? Oh, I learned Cameron knew Connor when he was a freshman in college. That pissed me off but I guess I got over it now. Also, I now have friends. Ever since Jc told me about him having fake friends, I guess we're best friends now. So I showed the rest of you the letters and now you've gotten closer to me. Real friends. It's odd actually saying it.

I'll let you know more later.
~Bye.

I sighed. This letter was something I wanted to write for the past couple hours since I've woken up. I guess I finally wrote it. The heat wave has been the death of me. All night, I've been sweating and waking up feeling dehydrated. But, none the less, I survived.

I still don't know what we're doing today. I mean, I know I'm supposed to come over at around eleven to start filming but what are we filming? This is going to be a struggle. I just decide to go with ruffled, white shorts with a blue tank. I put on my gold heart necklace I got from Cameron and my watch. Nothing special, just a regular outfit.

I check my phone to see it's only 10:30 and I have a couple texts. I open Connors first.

From Connor:

Hey Dylanator! Can't wait to see ya!

I smile and type up a quick message.

To Connor:

Might be a bit early xx

I check the rest of my texts. One from Ricky texted me an apology about breaking down last night, a couple texts from Jenn wondering if I wanted pizza for when and if I go there to her room. I replied with a yes then kept on going through my phone as I walk to the o2l suite.

I knock on the door and stand there, waiting for someone to open the door. I scroll through my Twitter trying to find something to do as I grow impatient. A couple minutes later, I decide to call Connor.

"Hello?" His voice is husky.

"Hey, I'm outside let me in weirdo!" I laugh through the line.

"I'm kind of in the shower right now."

"Well hurry your butt and let me in." This time he laughs. I see someone at the corner of my eye. I turn my head to find Trevor. "Hold on."

"Hey." He smiles at me and I return it.

"Do you have a key card?" I whisper to him as he nods. I pull the phone back to my ear. "Never mind. Trevor just got here."

"See you in a couple minutes." I say a bye under my breath as I watch Trevor slide the key card in and opening the door.

"Please, come in." He laughs as he leads me inside.

"Such a gentleman." I joke. "What's up?"

We sit on one of the beds. "Good. Um, what was Ricky so upset about yesterday? Apparently only you know." He rose an eyebrow looking at me.