Chapter 5.

"Okay, now just put your hands on your head and tilt your head back a bit." David tells me and I feel like I'm mimicking a picture Andrea Russett has done.

I make the pose he's telling me to make and the woman takes a picture. I think this is probably the twentieth picture we've taken so far. The red headed girl that escorted me here is yelling on the phone about some boys being late to a photo shoot. Probably a different one.

"Okay, you think you can manage without me?" I nod at David and he gives me two thumbs up and starts to walk away.

I pose for another picture with one hand on my hip and the other making a peace sign. I feel a smile on my face which I change by sticking my tongue out. She takes the picture and then I jump by a loud noise of the doors opening.

"There you are!" The red head screams at the six boys. I freeze looking at them and the woman behind the camera yells at me to pose.

I do so by putting both hands on my head and making a shocked face. She takes the picture and then I change the expression on my face to a cheesy grin.

Between poses, I steal glances at the boys. Four are speaking with the red head, one is out of sight, while the last one is watching me pose. The youngest one out of them all. He laughs at some of the poses I make but I choose to ignore them.

"Last pose sweetheart." The woman behind the camera tells me and I make my last pose. One hand on my hip and my other stretched out making one of those hand gestures they make in Hawaii. The boy watching me laughs and when I look at him, he looks down at his feet.

I know exactly who they are and I honestly want to leave the room so I can scream in excitement. I walk over to the table filled with snacks and water bottles and open one of the water bottles and take a sip. I listen in a bit to the conversation between the boys and the red head.

"Okay, you all have to take picture with her for posters for the show. She's the replacement host since Andrea is sick." I look over to the boy who has a frown on his face. "Sorry Kian."

"It's fine. Can we just get this over with? I kind of need to get back to the room to take care of her." My jaw drops. She's here? But she's sick. How did she survive that plane ride?

"Alright well, Dylan," She nods for me to walk towards her and I do so. "Boys, this is Dylan. She will be hosting your show." The red head I've been refusing to memorize the name of points towards me and all six boys smile at me. "Dylan these are-"

"I know who they are." I interrupt her and smile at the boys. "Huge fan." I'm taking this way calmer than I thought I would.

"Glad to here that." The boy with light brown hair and beautiful green eyes laughs. Connor Franta. His teeth seem whiter and his smile brighter than it is on camera.

I look around to the other boys and each of them are so different, yet the same. Their personalities and vibes are different it seems like that's how they are alike. They come from different states. Different backgrounds and the only thing that keeps them the same is YouTube.

"How old are you?" The one with a nose piercing asks me. Kian Lawley. He's much taller than I expected him to be and his brown eyes shine much brighter than on camera.

"Fifteen." I rub my elbow as Kian holds a smirk on his face.

"Recently?" The one with a lip piercing asks me and I nod. Sam Pottorff. His rosy cheeks are so adorable, making him look younger than he really is.

Sam and Kian look at each other then Kian's eyes flicker to the youngest one. Trevor Moran. He's the singer and performer of the group and, like Kian, he's taller than I expected him to be. Trevor rolls his eyes and the other boys laugh.