Chapter 11.

"Dylan! Wake up! I want to go to the beach early!" I hear Andrea yell and the bed is bouncing up and down.

"Andrea stop jumping it's giving me a headache!" I groan and pull the pillow above my head.

"Come on, sleeping beauty, get up!" I hear Jc scream and roll my eyes sitting up.

"You guys are annoying." I laugh and look around the room. The boys are all dressed and ready, they're on their laptops or playing with their cameras. Jenn is fixing her hair, and Andrea is sitting on the bed next to me.

"Come on. Let's go get ready." She reaches out her hands and I take them. She pulls me off the bed, soon dragging me to the bathroom. "Here's your bikini, sorry I went through your backpack, and wear these." She passes me high waisted, jean shorts that has white detailing, and a tan shirt.

I shoo her out to put on the bikini. The blue bikini seems darker in contrast to my pale skin. It fits perfectly and is snug on my body. I pull on the shorts and the tan shirt that is off the shoulder and looks so cute! I take my hair out of it's messy bun and pull it to the side, making a braid. When I feel like I look presentable, I step out of the bathroom and pull on some strapped sandals and Andrea lets me borrow one of her huge black bags.

I put everything I need into the bag and sit on the bed, waiting for everyone to name the time we're leaving. I sit there for a couple minutes until I decide to explore their room a bit more. I go to the curtains and find a door. I open it and find myself on a balcony.

"Hey." I hear someone call for me and find Trevor. Leaning on the railing looking out to the view.

"Hi." I stand next to him, also leaning on the railing. "Beautiful day isn't it?" He chuckles.

"You know that text I sent you yesterday?" I nod.

"Noon right?" He nods then looks out.

"Let it go. I thought you were mad at us or something so I wanted to talk to you but I guess you aren't so don't worry about it okay?" I nod. "And our date tonight?"

"Yeah?" I turn my head to face him. He smiles at me then opens the balcony door.

"See you there." I chuckle. He leaves the balcony to go inside and I find myself alone. I sigh and look out to the scenery. There's a beach, you can hear the waves crash from here, it's packed and I see people having fun. I look down to the ground seven stories under me. I see two people - a boy and a girl - together. She's on some sort of skateboard and holding onto the boys hand. She's probably learning how to ride.

"Dylan, come on." I hear Sam call for me and I go inside to find only Trevor, closing his backpack.

"Shall we go?" Trevor looks up at me and smiles. He nods as we walk out together, closing the door behind us.

He walks a bit ahead of me and I try to catch up the best I can. He walks way too fast. When we enter the elevator, Sam starts to sing some sort of song having to do with the sun but I tune him out, trying to listen in on some of the whispers in the elevator.

"Does he know yet." Female voice. I just can't tell the difference between Jenn and Andrea's whispers.

"He does and he's pissed." I hear, I think Kian whisper. Both of them chuckle. I now know it was Andrea and not Jenn. Were they talking about the pact? No, what do they mean that Trevor knows? This will not end well.

 We leave the hotel, running to the Ricky's car and flooding in. The drive to the beach is short but I take my time to look out the window and admirer the beautiful scenery. Just like before, the streets are packed. I see three teens - around the age of sixteen or seventeen - riding on a couple boards. Two are boys while one is a girl.