Chapter 10.

"What do you want Jc?" I walked away from the door. He walked inside and shut the door behind him.

"Nice to see you too." He laughed. I sat on the bed and waited for him to speak. "Here, Trevor wanted you to have this." I look at the rose then looked up at him.

"Why didn't he give it to me face to face instead?" I rose an eyebrow.

"You'll see." He rested the rose on the desk and sat next to me. "How are you feeling?"

"I don't know. Better?" I picked at my nails, trying to come up with something to say.

"Why'd you cut the pact?" Jc's question shocked me. How did he know? "Everyone but Trevor knows about the pact. We actually had everyone, except for Trevor come over and we'd try to come up with some sort of plan." He chuckled at the memory. "We almost gave up until we met you that day at the photo shoot."

"Why do you care so much? I mean, it's Trevor's life." Jc chuckled. What's so funny?

"Because we're his friends. We look out for him because we love him, as a little brother. We don't want to see him depressed and filled with anxiety and stressed all the time. He acts like nothings happened but ever since his big come back with his song Someone, he's been extra stressed. Wanting everything to be perfect." He sighed.

"We're his friends and we worry about him." He looked down to his feet.

"Friends don't last forever you know. They come and go, screw you over, then bully you like you never meant a thing to them. They would use all of your secrets against you then eventually, you just give up. That's what friends do." I sighed. Remembering the three years of being bullied. I thought she was my friend. We made plans to move in together, to travel together, to get married on the same day. But now that's just a memory.

"Not all friends are like that. Sure, one comes around and acts like your complete best friend then they use you and throw you to the gutter." My eyes widened at his statement. "I've had fake friends before. Two of them even used my popularity on YouTube for their advantage and screwed me over completely."

"You get how it feels?" He nodded. "How'd you get over it? You know, the depression and stuff."

"I made new friends. Friends that were more positive and that I know wouldn't use me. That's how I met the o2l boys." I nodded understandingly. "And we can be your new friends. The people that'll bring you back."

"No. Don't bother." I tried standing up to sit on the swivel chair, alone. But Jc wrapped his hand around my wrist.

"When I met you yesterday, you were shy. You didn't seem genuinely happy. I was looking at you when you weren't looking. You seemed so depressed. Then when Mary introduced us to you, you're face brightened and then, you seemed happy."

Should I show him? I pulled my arm out of his grip and walked over to the desk that my notebook sat on. "Jc."

"Yeah?"

"If I show you something, promise you won't start showing me sympathy. Promise me you will treat me the way you usually do?"

"Yeah. I promise." Jc's face lit up. I clutched onto the notebook. Closing my eyes, I let out a breath and handed him the notebook. He took it and opened it.

"Dear Our2ndLife Boys?" He questioned.

"It explains it in the first letter." I turned around. I didn't want to see his expression to my letters. I waited in silence as he read over the letter. I heard him turn the page. Another letter. He's on the second out of the three I've written.

Another page turned. I hear him sigh a smile. "Dylan." I turn around and his eyes are filled with tears. "You wrote this last one this morning?" I nodded. "Can I take a picture of it so I can always have it with me?" I furrowed my brows. "You know what you want to do. This first paragraph especially." He took a picture of the first paragraph and I was curious as to what he was doing.