Chapter 23.

Dear Our2ndLife Boys,

Okay, look. I want to know why my uncle was here yesterday. I want to know why you guys locked me in Connor's room and left me there for eight hours. I mean, I'm not complaining that I didn't get food or anything to do because I did. It's just that I was bored and... why?

What did my uncle do to you guys? Then after the eight hours, all of you left, leaving me, Trevor, Andrea, and Kian in the house. Alone. Where were you? You guys got home at midnight which was weird. But I'm not going to ask further. It's not worth it.

Yesterday was interesting though. I spent most of day with Trevor. He asked me to be his girlfriend so I said yes. This whole pact thing kind of made me guilty to say yes. I mean, I said yes because I wanted to. Not because of the

"Dylan?" I hear the familiar voice call my name, making me panic. "What's that?"

"Nothing." I close my journal extremely fast that it almost falls to the floor. "It's just, um, my diary! Yeah, my diary."

"Okay." He raises his eyebrows before opening one of the cabinets and pulling out a cereal box. "May I know what the journal is for?"

"Mostly for my experiences here in California." Not a total lie. I do talk about the stuff that goes on here in California. I just left out the part of the pact. I wasn't lying, just leaving out information. Very important information.

"Oh, sounds interesting. Can I read it one day?"

No. "Yes." Gosh Dylan. You're digging a bigger hole for yourself. "I mean, not right at this second but eventually." Dylan, shut up!

"So, I've got everything ready for innuendo bingo. We just need Kian to choose some vides for us then we can go film outside." I nod, I want to listen to him. I mean, I can hear his words but they aren't being processed.

I'm just afraid he'll see my notebook, the contents inside really. All the stuff about the pact, my past, even the little amount I wrote about my uncle. Which was literally nothing, just that he was here. But still, I'm afraid he'll see it.

"Dylan, are you listening?" Trevor snaps his fingers in front of my face, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What? Yeah, of course." I lie. He looks at me with curious eyes, examining my face. "No. I wasn't sorry. My mind is kind of stuffed right now." I sigh, rubbing my temples.

"It's okay, we can talk about the video after the carnival." He takes a spoonful of his cereal before turning around to lean on the counter. "Everybody's getting ready, you should too."

"Thank you." I kiss his cheek then bolt upstairs. It's funny how I know we are together but I don't have the need to cling to him all the time. I trust him and he trusts me, I hope.

I go upstairs, take a shower in Connors bathroom then go back to my room to change. What day is it for the heat wave? Four? Five? I heard it was going to last for a week. I grab a light sweater and put that on, knowing we were going to stay there till night time, and roll the sleeves up to be appropriate for the hot weather. I grab some dark washed shorts that were originally pants but I cut them short.

I slid on a studded bracelet and put on a necklace aunt Maggie gave me then let my hair loose from the ponytail it was in earlier. I put on a pair of my VANs and walk out of my room to see if Andrea was in Kian's.

I knock on the door and soon enough, Andrea opens the door with a smile on her face. "Hey, do you think you can keep my phone in your bag?"

"Of course! Just tell me when ever you need it when we're there." She flashes me a smile then walk into the room with the door open. "Call me when everyone's leaving, yeah?"

"Sure. See you soon!" I wave to her then start walking toward my room again. When I was a couple feet away from the door, I feel arms wrap around my waist and a pair of lips kissing my neck. "Well hello to you too." I laugh. I turn my head to face him and peck his lips.

"You look beautiful." He looks into my eyes and I feel myself slowly drifting into the beautiful blue color.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I whisper. Not trusting my voice to say anything louder.

"You can talk to me like a normal person you know." He laughs. I just stand there, looking at him, wondering what a girl like me was doing with a guy like him.

He was amazing in every way. His intense, icy blue eyes. His beautiful white smile. The way his hair is always parted to the right. The way his eyes would glimmer every time some thing good happened. The way his brows furrowed when he was concentrated. The way he would shake his or tap his foot when he wanted to say something.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks, letting go of my waist and holding my hand.

"You." I say honestly. His eyes widen a bit but he recovers quickly. But surprise still in his eyes. "Come on. I bet everyone must be waiting downstairs." He slowly nods then we start walking down the hallway.

"Hey, wait for me!" I hear Andrea yell before running after us. She walks beside me, linking our arms as we walked. "When are you guys going to become official and tell the fans?"

"After we tell the guys, then after that, we'll tell the fans." Trevor answers.

"Well I guess you're going to tell the guys now because they already see you holding hands." Andrea sing songed before unlinking our arms and skipping toward Kian, who wraps his arms around her shoulders.

I look at each of the boys faces. Connor, Ricky and Jc have a small smile on their faces when their eyes see our hands. Kian and Andrea are smiling wide since they were first to know. Jenn is jumping up and down a bit. But Sam has a worried look on his face.

I furrow my brows looking at him but he looks away. I'll ask him later. We walk to the car then I realize something.

"Where's Rebecca?"

"She's meeting us there." Ricky explains. I nod at his answer and a smile slowing creeps onto my face, what was their ship name? Rickecca? I like the sound of that.

They look good together if only they liked each other. I know the whole Rickecca thing is a joke. Just like Rickian. All a joke. Just for the fans. But I feel my heart break a little knowing they won't get together.

I shrug once I get into the car. Ricky's orange Kia is pretty small and we have to take two cars there, obviously. First car is me, Trevor, Ricky and Connor. While the second car is Kian, Andrea, Jenn, Jc, and Sam. The drive took about half an hour but I didn't mind.

We were scream/singing through out the whole ride with the AC and the radio on full blast. It was a lot of fun and I got to jam out to some amazing songs that were just released.

"And we gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn. We gonna let it burn!" I sang, gaining a raised eyebrow from Trevor and a chuckle from Connor. "What?"

"You're a really good singer." He beams, making me blush. "You are! I would love to sing a duet o something with you."

"I'll think about it." I smile. He kisses me on the cheek before I feel the car go to a stop. "Are we here?" I question. Ricky nods and I feel myself perk up. "Come on!" I squeal. I can see all three boys cringe at the pitch my voice went into but I don't care. I want to ride the roller coaster I see from here.

[Follow me on Twitter (@awkofreakintaco) for updates on this story and more]