Chapter 7.

I go onto the stage to ear piercing screams. I smile and wave at the crowd - following Jenn's lead of course.

"Hey guys!" Jenn spoke into the microphone and the crowd screamed even louder. She looked at me and we laughed to each other. "So, before we get the show, we just wanted to explain something to you. As you can tell, this is not Andrea." Jenn motions to me.

"I'm not. I wish though." I laugh into the microphone and some of the audience laughs.

"As most of you know, Andrea is sick and she isn't able to host the show. So, we got a really funny, preppy, hyper girl to help us out and fill in for Andrea."

"That's me! I'm Dylan." I smile and to my surprise,  the crowd actually cheers. They don't seem to be bothered that I'm filling in for Andrea. That nerve is gone.

"Okay, so onto what you really wanted." Jenn comes closer to me. Having us stand side by side. "Without further a do,"

She does the one, two, three with her fingers.

"Our2ndLife!" We say in unison and the boys come out. The crowd screaming louder than they ever were. I'm think I'll go deaf after today.

"Hey guys!" Connor waves to the crowd and all the boys smile and laugh.

"Okay, here, we are going to spend our hour with a couple things. First, we have six challenges." Jenn explains as I pick up the hat from the table behind me and shake it a bit to show the crowd.

"Each of you will pick a challenge and whoever losses the most challenges, gets pie in the face by the winner." I tell them and the boys faces go into horror. Kian has a devilish grin and Connor is laughing along with Sam.

"Okay, first challenge. Who dares to pick the challenge?" Jenn waves her hands in the air creating emphasis on the mystery of the challenges.

Trevor steps up and sticks his hand into the hat I'm holding. He looks me in the eye the whole time. Not even a blink. He pulls out a piece of paper and passes it to Jenn. She opens it and a devilish smile goes onto her face.

"First challenge." She shows me the paper and I mirror her grin. "Darts!"

"We have six boards here. All dart boards - stating the obvious - and each of you have three darts. Each of you have three chances to get a bull's eye. The person with the most bull's eyes will choose the next challenge. Fair?" I raise an eyebrow at the boys and they nod.

Trevor goes first since he chose the challenge. His first try, he got a dart on the twenty section of the board. His second, He got the bull's eye, making everyone in the room cheer jumping up and down.

Next was Connor. His first try, he got the two section of the board. Second try, he got nineteen section of the board pretty close to the bull's eye. His third, he hit the eleven section of the board. Kian jumped up and down that Connor didn't get a bull's eye, making the crowd laugh but they also sighed in sadness.

Next, Ricky. Astonishing, he got bull's eye on the first try. The whole crowd roared and I clapped along with Jenn. Me and her bowed to him and he flipped his "weave".

Next was Kian. He hit the bull's eye twice since he decided to go twice even though he got one on his first try. He jumped up and down and started running around the stage. High fiving some fans in the front and picked Trevor up over his shoulder, cheering.

"Sam?" I ask him for his turn and he hesitantly came towards me and picked the darts up from my hand. He ended up not getting a bull's eye, like Connor. Lastly was Jc. He got one bull's eye.

"Okay, Kian? You're turn to choose a challenge." Jenn's evil grin was contagious as Trevor, Connor, and Sam had the same look on their faces. Eager to see what he chose. He picked a piece of paper and this time, handed it to me.