Chapter 12.

The sun was setting on the beach. We spent half our day here and we mostly joked around, played 20 questions, and swam in the water for such a long time. We were now seated in a circle, trying to find something to do.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Kian suggests and we all nod. "Okay, Dylan." His smile turned into a smirk and the look in his eyes changed to mischief. "Truth or Dare?"

"I'm starting off with truth." Kian groans and quickly thinks of a question.

"Who's your favorite out of o2l?" My eyes widened as I try to think of one person.

"I'm stuck between Trevor, Connor and Ricky as the last three." I tap my chin, thinking of what to say as my answer. "Trevor." I shrug. "Jenn!"

"Truth." She leaned closer, thinking I will go easy on her. But I know better.

"Do you like Jc?" Her cheeks turn a bright shade of pink as her eyes shifted from me to Jc. Everyone leaned in closer, waiting for an answer.

"Um... I, um, I don't, um, know." Her nervousness speaks for her.

"I'll take that as a yes." Connor laughs, looking at me.

"Um, Andrea?" Andrea nodded, looking at Jenn, resting her head on Kian's shoulder. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to run into the water with your clothes on." Andrea shrugged, standing up. She sprinted into the water then screamed, complaining that it was freezing.

"I hate you." She sat down next to Kian when she returned. She wrapped her towel around her body, shifting her eyes between everyone. "Trevor."

He jumped. Looking at her, he raised an eyebrow. "Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Dylan." She tapped her chin. "On the lips." She added. Trevor looked at me with wide eyes, this is different.

He slid next to me, his eyes burning into me. I sat there, watching as he came closer, leaning in. I watched his eyes close and I mimicked his action. Our lips touched and I felt the electricity. The tingling sensation started at my fingers tips, raising up my arms and through my whole body, sending me to have goose bumps all over my body.

The butterflies began at the pit of my stomach. What am I even feeling? He pulled away, making me feel cold. We looked at each other, his piercing blue eyes were filled with what seemed like desire; a craving, if that works.

His cheeks turned a bright shade of pink as mine did the same. The fire my cheeks have become brings me to look away from him. He clears his throat. Soon looking around to find someone to challenge.

"Jc." He nodded. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." He laughed. Connor elbowed Trevor, his eyes fixed on Jenn. Trevor understood fairly quickly, as does Jc. "No." He shakes his head. "No. No. No. No. No!" He yelled into his hands, making Jenn's already falling smile drop completely.

"Kiss Jenn. I'll spare you by letting you kiss her anywhere." Trevor sighed. I guess he wanted Jenn to be happy.

"Give me your hand." Jc motioned for her and she gave him her hand. He planted a soft kiss on the back of her hand. Jenn's eyes lit up a bit and her lips stretched out into a small smile, not letting Jc see it. He pulled her hand away, sitting back where he was, he looked into her eyes.

She broke her gaze with him, looking at me. She nodded her head for me to go with her to talk. I stand up from my spot, making my way over to her we start walking out to the sand out of ear shot from everyone else.

"What's on your mind?" I turn my head towards Jenn.

"What's wrong with me?" Confusion ran across my face as I felt my brows furrowing. She sighed, running her hands through her hair. "Why do I like him? He treats me like shit and he calls me his little sister."

"Jenn, maybe you should try something new? How about Jack? He seems like an awesome kid!" I give her a reassuring smile. Doubt still in her eyes with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I don't know. I'm going to try to stop liking Jc and try to distract myself." She sighs, looking back to the group that was in a circle, laughing.

"There it is!" I smile, lightly punching her shoulder. "Come on. We should get back." She nods. I take her hand and we run to the group. "What did we miss?"

Trevor's eyes lit up once he saw me and everyone else went silent. Causing me to look at them strangely. Trevor stands up, holding out a hand for me to take. Hesitantly, I took it and he pulled me up. "Remember our date?" I laugh as we walk on the beach, hand in hand.

"So, what are we doing for our date?" He chuckled at my question. "What? It's a good question!"

"It's a surprise!" His smile turned into a smirk once he saw me roll my eyes. "Just wait, can you wait?" I nodded with a sigh, making him laugh. "It's just right over there."

He points to a small hut, I can start hearing the music from the distance and the small lights from the hut. I wonder what's over there. I just wish he doesn't spend a lot of money on me.

Trevor pulls me to the small hut to find it being extremely beautiful. I look around to see many lights around the room, illuminating the it. A table for two had a rose inside a small vase in the middle of the table. Two plates, on both sides of the table, are evenly placed with a cotton napkin and some eating utensils.

"Welcome to our date." He had a smile of his face as he pushed the chair back for me to sit.

[Follow me on Twitter (@awkofreakintaco) for updates on this story and more]