Chapter 17.

"Finally!" Jc mumbles when he pulls me into a hug. I hug him back, hesitantly letting go of Trevor's hand in the process. "Didn't know you were bringing Trevor." He whispers in my ear so Trevor can't hear.

"It was a last minute thing. I didn't know he was coming myself until I told them." I quickly whispered back. I heard him sigh as we pulled away.

"Hey man!" Jc fist bumps Trevor then pulls him into what he calls a bro hug. After they pulled away, we walked into the Starbucks and toward the counter.

"Hi, welcome to Starbucks! Can I take your order?" The same preppy girl from my previous visits greets us with her wide, beautiful smile.

"Yeah, can I have an Iced Caramel Macchiato?" She nods as she types down Jc's order then turns to Trevor.

"Orange Mango Smoothie for me."

"Alright and how about the young lady?" She smiles to me as I pretend to think of my order when I know what I'm going to get. The same thing I always get.

"Um... Green Tea Frap?" She nods. As she types down on the register, I find myself looking around the coffeehouse. I never really took the time to observe my surroundings.

It was a small coffeehouse. Nothing too special. It had a nice, homey feel with the way the tables and chairs were set up. The lights were dim but the perfect amount for you to see. The room smelled of coffee grounds and it was amazing. Not too much, not too little. It was perfect.

"You get Green Tea a lot, you know." Trevor jokes. I snap out of my thoughts and turn to him, lightly chuckling. "You sure it's healthy?"

"Tea has natural caffeine and you can make it as sweet, strong, and tasteful as you want. Coffee has artificial caffeine, depending on the type you're having and you can get extremely addicted to it if you aren't careful."

"Connor." Jc coughs. We laugh at the corny joke of Connor being way too obsessed with coffee. I personally haven't seen him drink a lot of coffee but since the boys are laughing, I guess he does drink that much.

"How many cups does he have per day?" Jc shrugs, trying to think of an answer. I feel my brows furrowing.

"Two, at most three if he makes it himself. But if we go to Starbucks that day, at most, four." Jc shrugs again. "Hey, once we get our drinks, you want to head back to the hotel and film a video? You're obviously done with Connor's."

"Yeah, I'd love to." I smile once his face brightens. "What are we going to film?" He thinks for a second before looking at me with a smile.

"How about a Q&A?" Jc looks at me with curious eyes until I nod, making his smile grow. Gosh this boy is weird.

"Alright, before you start talking about stuff without me, let's get our drinks." Trevor butts in, nodding toward the barista bringing us our drinks. We thank her and walk out the coffeehouse with drinks in hand. I love walking through the streets of California. It feels right.

The breeze helps us cool down since the heat wave has been passing since yesterday. I hear it's going to last for a couple more days. But even our drinks along with the breeze couldn't help us completely. The sun made my skin hot and I feel like I might go into heat stroke if we don't make it to the hotel soon.

"I'll tweet out to the fans to ask us questions." Jc informs me as he takes out his phone and hands me his drink. As he types, he asks me to put the straw up to his mouth so he can drink his cold beverage. "Thanks."

Soon enough, I hear my phone ding. Most likely the tweet Jc just tweeted out so I ignore it for now. Eventually my phone starts dinging non-stop so I'm forced to take it out and put it on silent. "Why does everytime you guys tweet my name or something, I always get spammed?"