Chapter 9.

I clamp my palms to my ears. Trying to tune out some of the blasting music. Trevor wrapped his arm around my waist and is now pushing through the crowd trying to find the boys.

"I think they're over there." I yell over the music to Trevor, pointing to a corner. I thought I saw Jc's bright beanie.

"You're good at spotting things!" Trevor yells to me. We pull through the crowd and make our way to where I pointed. It was them and I silently thanked myself for being extra observant.

We reached the boys and I froze. They were all there. Jack, Rebecca, Troye, Tyler, and even Alexa! They were huddled in the corner, laughing until they spotted me and Trevor. Connor motioned for us to come over and I could feel myself tense up.

I felt Trevor's hands on my shoulders, rubbing circles trying to calm me down as he pushed me to sit next to Connor. He sat next to me and snaked his arm around my waist, his hand rested on the side of my thigh. Tracing circles on my thigh, he calmed me down.

"You must be Dylan!" Alexa yelled over the music. "We've heard great things!" She flashed her white smile and I nodded. "I'm Alexa." She stretched out her hand for me to shake, I hesitantly took it.

"I know. I watch your videos and I love your blog!" Her smile grows and turns towards the group.

"I like her!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and everyone began laughing.

"Dylan," Connor started. "That's Rebecca, Jack, Troye, and Tyler." He pointed to each one, I earned a hug from each of them. "Andrew is in the hallway, taking a phone call." He pulled his cup to his lips and slightly tilted his head back, gulping down the drink.

As if on cue, Andrew came up to the group and he looked at me weird. "Is this Dylan? I honestly expected her to love Beyoncé." He pointed to me and looked at the faces of everyone.

"I do love Beyoncé!" I defended myself, earning a laugh from everyone. My anxiety eased so much that I didn't even notice Trevor was gone. I only noticed when I felt the couch cushion dip down and he put a drink in front of my face. "What's this?"

"Beer." He took a quick sip then laughed at my horrified expression. "Calm down, it's punch!" He laughed harder, doubling over, practically on top of me.

"What's so funny?" Connor whispered in my ear. I looked at him to find his eyebrows furrowed and his mouth slightly opened into a weird face. I leaned closer to him so I can whisper in his ear.

"He made me think the punch was beer." Connor softly chuckled, shaking his head. "Idiot." I mumbled to myself once I felt Trevor's head on my lap, him slightly asleep.

I ran my fingers through his hair, trying to ease him into sleep. He did seem tired when we were in the hallway. He wasn't as hyper so I guess I should let him sleep. He breathing deepened and now I know he was asleep.

"Trevor fell asleep on you?" Jc raised an eyebrow as I nodded. "Let's tweet this!" Everyone laughed as Jc ran over to me and took a picture of Trevor sleeping on my lap. He showed me the picture, making sure my face wasn't in it, the way I asked him to.

I soon felt my phone vibrate and got the notification of the tweet. I checked my twitter soon after looking at the tweet and my heart sank.

"She's disgusting!"

"Step away from my boys! I took a picture with you, sure, but you suck!"

"Whore."

"Slut."

"Look how gross she looks here!"

I opened the picture to find the first girl I took a photo with. She said she liked me. I guess it was just for show for the boys not to kick her out. I felt my eyebrows furrow and the tears threatened to escape. Not now.

"Are you okay?" Ricky came over to me, concern and panic written on his face.

"Um, yeah. Can you just," I looked down at Trevor. "Take him off me so I can use the bathroom?" He nodded. Taking Trevor off my lap, I thanked Ricky and ran out to the hallway. I let the hot tears roll down my cheek, sliding down the wall, I put my head in my hands.

What was wrong with me? What did I even do wrong? All I did was host a show for them because Andrea was sick and they were the ones who asked me to join them. I was going to go back to my hotel room and change into something else so I can go back and join the meet and greet like a fan. But they were the ones that asked me to join.

I barely do anything. I don't even talk unless someone asks me a direct question or if it's an emergency. But then I had to open my mouth so I can host and look where it got me! I'm now on the floor, crying into my palms.

"It's not true." I hear a voice above me. I didn't want to look at them so I turned my head the other way. "Dylan, look at me."

"Why? So you can see me weak? Hell no." My voice was stern, but it was low.

"Crying doesn't make you weak. It makes you human." He kneeled down next to me.

"I don't want to do it anymore."

"Do what?" Really? I turned my head, Connor had confusion in his eyes.

"The pact. Can you guys just leave me alone? I'm sorry but I can't. I'm sorry that I can't help Trevor but," I took in a deep breath and stood up. "Just leave me alone from now on." I took my phone from Connor's hand and started walking off.

"But you are helping Trevor." He's trying to change my mind. Not going to happen. A hand wrapped around my wrist. I slightly turned my head to look at his hand on my wrist. "Please." He was pleading.

"I can't. I'm sorry." I pulled my hand out of his grip and started walking off. I slung my back pack over my shoulder after picking it up from the front desk. "Can you change the last name to Radner?" The woman nodded and gave me a smile. "Thank you."

"There you go sweetie. Have a nice stay." She looked like she was from Hawaii. Her skin was slightly tan and she had the slight Hawaiian accent only a couple people there have.

I went into the elevator, contemplating if I was going to be able to sleep tonight. I shrugged it off and rode my penny out the elevator and down the tile hallway. I stopped at my door and swiped the key card.

My phone started buzzing and wouldn't stop. I pulled it out of my back pocket and my eyes widened at the mentions. The boys and Jenn, Andrea, Jack even Alexa started tweeting out, defending me to the people that was starting to hate on me. I smiled at my phone but placed it on the desk. I don't want to look at it right now.

Two hours later, I was brushing my teeth, getting ready for bed. My phone hasn't once, stopped buzzing. I can't look at it. I just can't. I'm pissed off at the fans but I'm also a bit pissed at Connor. I don't know why but I just am.

My phone suddenly stopped and I finally was able to check it. Over 500 mentions and almost thirty texts. My calls were at 50+, causing me to gasp. When I finally thought I could put my phone down, my phone buzzed, indicating a text message.

From Trevor:

Tomorrow. 12 noon, @ the hotel entrance. Please come?

I sighed and started to type.

To Trevor:

I don't know if it's a good idea but fine. I need to tell you something anyways.

I pressed send and I heard a knock on my door. I walked over to it and opened it. Outside in the hallway, was the last person I'd expect. He was holding a red rose and he looked at me with pleading eyes. The look I've grown to know.

[Follow me on Twitter (@awkofreakintaco) for updates on this story and more]