From Someone Else's Point of View

"You get your ass out of there, young man," she said. I scratched my head, annoyed and feeling like shit. I knew this was wrong, feeling like crap when this day was a very special day for the only two people whom I can openly admit that I loved. But when I feel like crap, I feel like crap. There's no changing it.

Getting up from bed with a sour expression, I ran a hand through my hair and frowned at my reflection. Stupid black eye. This is going to be the eye-catcher in the photos later on.

I got this when I was in a fight with some shitfaces at school. They were bullying the other kids like they were gods and whatnot. At first I ignored them, but when I was minding my own damn business and got shoved against the wall, I smiled at the opportunity given to me. So I went ahead and punched him in the face. I was good at fighting. My brother taught me and I'm a brown belter in karate right now. A little more and hello black belt.

But no matter how good I was, seven against one was still unfair. Though I only managed to get away with a single black eye, the others went home with some painful broken bones.

You think that, after beating up the bullies who mercilessly rampaged in school destroying the normal days of others, would get me gratitude? No, instead, I got suspended and band from my karate classes. The tables have turned and I was now the bad guy. People avoided me right after being dismissed from the principal's office. I went to class to get some stuff I left and the teacher whose nephew was one that I gave a broken nose to, scowled at me and got right up and started rambling about how wrong I was, and that my punishment wasn't enough.

I ignored him as I gathered my things. But when he said, "His brother must have been a bloody idiot too for teaching him how to fight---" I marched right up to him and kicked him in the gut.

That earned me two added weeks of suspension.

I don't really care. I wasn't the one wrong. They're all narrow minded idiots that can't see the truth even when it's right i front of them.

I grabbed a random piece of chocolate from my stash and opened it. Chocolate for breakfast might calm me down.

"Tyler Gray!" My mom yelled. "Everyone's already getting ready. I know you're awake!"

I smiled. "Good morning!" I yelled back with a grin. And the reaction I was hoping for was right on schedule. Mom's angry footsteps echoed up the stairs and she barged into my room. Her eyes flared and her lips frowned darkly.

I grinned at her. "You look lovely mom."

She was taken aback by my complement. But not taken aback enough to distract her from her annoyance. "Thank you, now get dressed. Your brother is getting married and you're still wearing only your boxers!"

I yawned. "Come on mom. I'm not a girl. I can get ready within minutes."

"And don't I keep telling you to wear a shirt when going to sleep? Geez, ever since you found out that West doesn't wear a shirt to bed you went right on and copied him."

I blushed and frowned at mom. "Fine, I'll get ready. When are we leaving?"

"In an hour," she said tapping her watch.

I sighed and headed for the shower.

I hate wearing a tuxedo... I feel like a penguin. "Tell me again why I have to dress like this?" I whined.

West grinned at me. "Because I'm getting married."

"That's right. You are getting married. Not me. So can I change into my normal clothes? Ones that don't make me feel all itchy inside."

He laughed and ruffled my hair. "Just hang in there. You'll forget the itch sooner or later," he told me.

How do you know? I wanted to ask but just then, Naomi went in and blew the crowd away. My jaw drop. That wasn't the same girl I played pillow wars with, nor was she the same girl who talks in her sleep, falls off the bed, and flusters because of my brother. Her hair was curled and fixed with little jewels that made her look really pretty. She was wearing makeup and the dress flowed with creamy white frills that looked fantastic on her.

She saw me and smiled. I will never admit that I blushed then.

Her eyes met my brother's and they forgot about everyone around them.

"Hey Ty," she said. Here was another girl who transformed. Her blond hair that was usually in its creepy barbie style that, well, suits her I guess, was now done up and some were loose and curling atop her shoulder.

"Hey Alice," I said.

She gave me a big hug, one that forced me to hug her back or else she would never release me. "I missed you," she murmured in my ear.

"Missed you too," I lied. I haven't thought of her since her last visit. The black eye is proof that I had a lot going on to think about my fiancee.

She pulled back a little and studied me, a small gasp escaping her lips. She touched my bad eye with her delicate fingers. "What happened?"

"Long story," I said with a sigh. People have been going at my eye since the before the wedding. But after that they focused on my brother and sister-in-law, so they finally left me alone.

"Does it hurt?" she asked softly.

"No," I said. She pressed her fingers hard on it. "A little," I admitted grudgingly.

She stared at me, indifferent or just unaware of the looks we were receiving from those who were wondering why two twelve-year-olds were being intimately close to each other. Well, to Alice, this wasn't intimate. This was normal. She was a hugger, a trait I wasn't quite fond of since every time you get unexpected visits, she appears out of nowhere and scares the shit out of you yet still not letting go until you hug her back.

But there was one thing I loved about her. And that was her eyes. They were the color of chocolate.

"Will you tell me what happened?" she asked placing both hands on my cheeks.

I blushed slightly. I didn't really like being touched too familiarly. But getting mad at Alice or telling her about this would be stupid and useless. She will listen but will not follow.

"I will, later," I said with a sigh.

She smiled. And then she did something unexpected that made my face heat up.

She leaned in making me close my eyes involuntarily, and kissed my bad eye softly. After that she pecked my cheeks and smiled at me before leaving me blushing like an idiot, frozen and flustered.

***********************************************************************************************

This was just a little something of a hint for the next book, starring my favorite chocolate-lover, Tyler Gray :)