West Gray

The picture on the right is Tyler Gray ;)

 ***************************************************************************

West Gray

Yes, I was eavesdropping… But it’s not like lying got me through it. It was just too obvious. Thankfully, Naomi was somehow lost in her bubble of innocence to notice. The two darn devils wouldn’t give me a break and kept making moves on her.

Why was I eavesdropping you ask? Well who wouldn’t?

Naomi suddenly pulled two guys straight into her room! And she even locked the door! What if they did something to her? I mean, that girl is just too naïve to even notice something’s wrong even when there are warning signs right in front of her.

I hate this weird feeling.

I sat down the table. My eyes went to my strangely quiet little brother who had his head face-down on the table. I cast a questioning look over to mom who had brought the food and set it in the middle of the table. She saw me and just sighed while shaking her head disapprovingly. “He said he wanted chocolates for lunch.”

Ty groaned.

I laughed a little. “Tyler, if you don’t eat then after lunch I’ll gobble all of your beloved chocolates until nothing is left.”

Ty’s head snapped up and piercing green eyes stared at me in shock and horror. “You wouldn’t!”

“Try me,” I told him with a smirk. Don’t get me wrong, I would never be able to eat that mountain of chocolates we have, but that doesn’t mean I can’t hide them all.

Ty glared at me murderously and I raised a challenging brow, daring him to fight back. He seemed to buy my threat about eating all his goodies ‘cause his expression turned defeated. His frown turned into a cute pout and his green eyes leveled on the table as if he was trying to burn a hole through it.

Just then, Naomi and the twins came in and the girl was wearing this expression. What was it? Dazed?

Now my curiosity is killing me. What the hell did they talk about in there?

When everyone took their seats, and started to eat, mom kept asking questions about Naomi. But it wasn’t Naomi who answered. The twins seemed to like answering for her and they kept glancing at me with annoying grins. What the hell was that supposed to mean.

Once lunch was over, the twins suddenly announced that they were leaving. I stared at them with a suspicious look and they just smiled at me innocently. I led them to the door with Naomi behind me.

Once I opened the door for them to leave, one of the twins… Um Nick? Or was it Natt? I don’t know, went to Naomi and…

My eyes bugged out and I felt my jaw clench.

Naomi went bright red (adorably annoying). And her right hand went to her cheek where Natt or Nick placed their lips.

“Don’t forget,” he told her with a smile, one annoying hand in her soft silky hair.

Naomi looked shocked. But her flushed face nodded, and she gave him a… smile.

I don’t know what came over me. I shoved the morons out of the house and practically slammed the door before marching off to my room.

I heard Naomi call out to me but I felt too pissed off to try so I ignored her. I didn’t even know why the hell I was pissed!

I slammed my door and glared at nothing…