What the twins know

Naomi Carter

"Natt," I said.

"Hmm?"

"I hate you," I said. He just smiled at me and opened the door. I sighed and followed him.

Okay, don't worry, Sky won't kill you, and West will be there. It's going to be alright... Just hand them the bracelet and head straight home. You don't need to stick around to be humiliated. Everything's gonna be just fine.

When I expected them to be in the living room, Natt reminded me that they were out back in the pool.

As I followed Natt, I couldn't help imagining West in his swimming trunks... No stop! If you drool in front of the boys they'll make fun of you!

When Natt said he's gonna go change, I wanted to wait for him to prolong my encounter with Sky. Natt ran off and left me there. That stupid little...! I'm gonna punch him if I ever get the chance.

 When I opened the door that led to the backyard. I was welcomed by large splashes of water.

"Oh, sorry Naomi, I thought you were Natt," Nick said.

I was now soaked. But then, I saw Sky and West get out of the water. Sky went to get a towel while West went straight towards me. The fact that he was only wearing swimming trunks made my mind go into dream mode and a lot of my fantasies were going crazy with just that sight of him. God! What is wrong with me? Since when have I become such a perv!?

West was wearing such a serious face that it made me snap out of my thoughts. When he stopped, he was already so close and he was towering over me with his hot body. His blonde hair was all wet and dripping water, and so was the rest of him. My eyes searched his green ones, wondering what was wrong with him, but he didn't seem to look me in the eye. His eyes were squinted and serious.

Before I could ask my question, he suddenly cupped my face in his hands and slowly bent down.

Wait a second...Is he gonna KISS me? As in kiss ME?

Is this real? Are you serious? This is actually happening!!!

My heart began thumping and I closed my eyes and waited in anticipation for him to press his wonderful lips on mine. I could feel his face leaning closer, but then...

"It's gone," he whispered.

"Huh?" I said stupidly.

"Your forehead's clear now, no sign of that bruise anymore," he told me happily.

"Oh," I said with all the humiliation and disappointment in my voice.

"What? Not happy?" he asked as he stepped away from me to put some space.

"Uh, no, I mean... Yeah, isn't it great?" I said faking cheerfulness.

West stared at me oddly, then he shrugged as he let Sky--- I screamed and ran past him to hide behind West.

"You're overreacting," Sky said rolling his gorgeous black eyes at me. I don't care how hot he is, he is a very dangerous person.

"Shooo," I said pathetically.

"I'm not a dog you know," he muttered and went straight towards me. "And this is my house."

I held on to West's arm, and it was only then that I noticed that he was blushing. A wide smile appeared on my face as I memorized that sight of him flushed.

"You are seriously gross," Sky said breaking my thoughts.

I let go of West, he snatched the towel from Sky and sighed as he helped me dry. Sky went away and dived into the pool where the twins were trying to drown each other like children.