Is This Goodbye?

Alex Raven

"Raysa, why do you like sitting on my desk?" I asked as I signed some of my moronic father's documents and requests. That idiot gives me more than half of his work, and most of the time I get the feeling that old man isn't doing anything prolific. Raysa played with my pen, twirling it around her fingers expertly, "I just like sitting here..." she hummed softly and swayed her legs back and forth like a child. I glanced at her, not believing that she really was seventeen. "Well, you're sitting on some papers," I told her.

She didn't budge and continued to hum to herself.

I began to rise from my seat. "If you don't get off... I'll bite you."

She ignored me again.

I bit her, drawing a yelp of surprise and pain from her. "Alex!" she said, jumping off.

I shrugged, "I did warn you."

She rubbed her shoulder where my teeth left marks and scrunched up her nose. "I'm going to get you for this."

I raised a challenging brow. "Do your worst."

And she suddenly pounced on me, causing the two of us to drop on the floor.

I groaned when my head hit the floor. "Dammit woman, what were you thi---" She silenced me with a kiss and used all her knowledge on how to turn me on against me...

I shouldn't have taught her so much...

"Stop it," I growled when her hand was causing me to lose my mind.

She grinned and pecked my lips before obediently getting off me. I glared at her and stood up. She continued to smile playfully at me, her ash blonde hair tumbling when she quickly ran to the door, sensing my incoming attack. But I was faster.

I got hold of her and swung her over my shoulder effortlessly. She squirmed and laughed and screamed, telling me to put her down.

I tossed her on the couch and crawled on top of her, pinning her wrists above her head.

"Alex, didn't you have work to do?" she asked innocently, still trying to break free.

I smirked, "Later."

"But you said there was a lot," she said, face turning into a violent shade of red.

"Not really," I murmured as I lowered my head.

"You'll have to pull an all-nighter again if you don't---" She yelped when I kissed down her neck.

"Alex this is so unfair!" she whimpered as I continued.

"This," I said, kissing her nose," is fun."

My lips hovered inches from hers, our breaths mingled while her sweet scent filled me. She wanted me to kiss her, but this is payback...

Her big bright blue eyes looked straight into mine though... and I forgot I was supposed to be torturing her.

I had just placed my lips against hers that let out a cute giggle, when the f*cking door opened.

"Uh-um, sir?" Angela, my father's secretary said.

"I'm busy."

"Your father's asking for you," she said as if she didn't hear what I had just told her.

"I'm busy," I repeated.

Raysa giggled and gently pushed me off of her. "Sorry Angela, Alex will be there in a minute." Angela sighed a smile before closing the door behind her.