Operation: Look Seductive

Naomi Carter

Damn. People sure know how to stare shamelessly, especially the girls. West strolled along without a care in the world and heads seemed to turn and follow him. I swear they swooned when he smiled politely at them. I feel so inferior to him, and the looks the women gave me when they saw that this hottie was holding my hand, well, it made me feel undeserving of him. I know I'm not that pretty, but I'm not ugly! These women are making me like the ugliest girl in the world.

"Naomi, stop frowning and look happy," Nick said in my ear.

I forced a smile and heard Nick chuckle, "I said smile not look like a deranged clown."

I look like what!? Gee Nick, thanks. My self-confidence is so high already. 

West squeezed my hand making me snap my attention back to him. "So, what should we do first? Eat lunch or pick your swimsuit?"

"Um"

"Swimsuit," said Nick. I repeated his answer to West who grinned. "Okay," he said and led the way. I tried not to pay attention to the daggers digging in my back. Instead I focused on West's hand wrapped around mine. He had nice hands, they were big and his skin was not girlish but at the same time not rough. They felt comfortable, manly and strong. Reliable hands...

I blushed, mentally shaking myself. I snapped back to reality when it dawned upon me that the clothes surrounding us were various types of...swimsuits.

I hadn't realized the fact that buying a new swimsuit with West meant that I had to pick one with him there. This is awful! I can't pick anything at this rate! I'll be too nervous and self-conscious to know what I actually like. I'd be a chaotic mess if I had to wonder which of these sexy swimsuits actually looked good on me. This is so embarrassing... I then remembered the twins telling me about how West likes girls with a big rack.

I glanced down at my chest...

"So, see anything you like?" West asked me, tugging my hand to get my attention. He seemed relax despite the feminine onslaught of swimsuits there. I've seen some of my classmates shift uncomfortably when in the presence of female lingerie. Well, either that or they're horribly getting pervy surrounded by all that lingerie.

"I um..."

"Hmm, what color do you like? Try that, and don't stutter, you look stupid," Nick said with a sigh. I nodded, thankfully West was looking around, trying to be helpful. God he's cute.

"Um, well, I like the color blue," I said. "My other bathing suit was pink, they didn't have a blue one."

West nodded, "Okay." Then he looked at me in a way that made me melt. "You'd look great in blue."

I blushed, "I--huh?"

He chuckled, "I don't like repeating compliments." He placed his hand at the small of my back as he scanned the swimsuits, "Come on," he said as he ushered me towards the blue ones.

A saleslady came to our aid offering help to West. Smiling at West. Ignoring Naomi. Smiling at West. How I wish she'd stop drooling over him, I get this humiliating sight of me drooling over him as I watched him from my bedroom window.

"Sir, this one's quite popular," she said bringing over a sexy blue bathing suit. Actually, all of the ones she handed us were sexy and would positively not look sexy on me.

"Try that one," said Nick. I wondered where Natt was, but I couldn't risk asking since West was right next to me.

I didn't argue and took the handful of swimsuits while the saleslady practically shoved me into the changing room. Once I was in, I could hear that lady happily chatting away with an oblivious West.