Micifer Priest AU

Hey peeps, so I figured I should publish something other than pictures today, and this popped into my head.... sooo... enjoy
Michael's POV
I bury the small box in the road. I stand
up and wait for the demon to arrive.
When he finally does, it's not what I
expected.

"Well well well, what do we have here? Father Michael, the priest turned hunter."

The demon has blonde hair and blue eyes. I have to admit, he's beautiful.

No, I tell myself. You're already betraying the priesthood by selling your soul, don't do this, don't betray them more by falling for a demon.

"I want Gabriel back."

My little brother Gabriel was a priest too. He died of cancer last week. The demon shakes his head and clicks his tongue.

"Sorry, try heaven, because he'll doesn't have him."

"You're lying! I spoke to the angel Castiel and his companion, Dean. They say Gabriel's in hell! That a demon dragged him there! He doesn't deserve that!" I yell.

"And you do?" He laughs. "Do you know who I am, Father?"

I shake my head.

"I'm not a demon. I'm an archangel. An exiled angel. And I rule hell."

My eyes go wide. "You're..... Lucifer,"

He laughs. "The one and only. Now I'll tell you what, I know exactly where Gabriel is. And I have to admit, my father, God, and my half brother, you're lord Jesus Christ himself, care very much for him. So I had one of my demons, Fergus Crowley to be exact, snatch his soul. Your little brothers a powerful bargaining chip against heaven. But I have to admit,"

He comes close and whispers in my ear.

"You'd be better."

I gulp. "Me for him. You bring him back, I get ten years, you get me." I say.

Lucifer laughs. "Yeah, that's not how this is going to work. You for him, yes, but you get one day. You can make sure he's ok, but then,"

He kisses me, sealing the deal.

"You're mine."

I stare at him. His lips were soft and warm, and I can't help but want to kiss him again. Well, I've got nothing left to loose. I grab the leather jacket his vessels wearing, and kiss him.

"You're a very bad boy," he says when we break.

I smirk. "Well, it's my last day on earth, why not dance on the wild side, make a deal with the devil?"

We continue our little make out session at the hotel I had checked into.

"You're still a virgin father. Why don't we fix that?" He smirks.

He kisses me, and slides his hands under my shirt, removing it.

(Time skip to the next morning, because the author has never written smut before, sorry guys)

I wake up, entangled with the devil. He's already awake.

"You have one day, Father." He kisses me. "One day till you're mine."