Iman Khalil Valentine

I'm alive, lol! I actually wrote most of this chapter last week, but my mood was blown to finish it. I was accused of stealing someone else's work, but that problem has been resolved. First things first, I'm too good of a writer to ever copy someone else's work and I truly believe that it is unethical. I've had it happen to me before and it's not a good feeling. Anyways though, Satan tried it. I've also been on Spring Break this week and just decided to get away from everything. I wrote this chapter on my way back to campus, though. I hope you guys have enjoyed your breaks as well, if you've already been on it. Excuse any mistakes in this chapter. Enjoy

Margret King

Margret King

Sydney

Los Angeles, California
Same Day

————————

  "So, how have you been doing Nana?" I looked over at her while she ate her salad. When I picked her up, I didn't take her straight to my parent's house. I took her favorite restaurant for lunch. I wanted to spend some time with her since I hadn't seen her since Christmas. Even then, I didn't get much of a chance to be with her.

She was aging gracefully, and definitely more nicer since she had gotten older. I know her and my mom used to butt heads a lot, and Auntie Makay. I guess it was just those strong personalities that couldn't connect until all of them had gotten mature. I adored my grandmother, though. Even though she was an Alpha, she was always sweet to her grandkids.

  "I'm fine." She smiled at me, and focused back on her food. "How about you baby? Life treating you well?" She briefly looked back at me. "A better question is are you eating?" She looked to be concern causing me to look at myself. I thought I was eating too much.

I nodded, and looked back at her. "Yea Nana. I think I'm eating more than enough." I let out a small laugh. "But, I could use the Nana special."

Nana smirked at me, and dabbed the sides of her mouth with a napkin. Her movements were slow, and it was then that I realized that my mom looked more and more like her by the day. Maybe because I hadn't seen her in a while, but she was definitely her twin. From the pictures I've seen of grandpa, I knew my aunties were darker versions of him.