Danielle Giselle Irving

Excuse any mistakes!

Los Angeles, California
Twins' Birthday

Los Angeles, CaliforniaTwins' Birthday

Randy Bowe

—————————

Running was a release for me. I did it everyday at eight o'clock in the morning because that's when it was the most pleasant. Many of my business decisions came from a good jog. I also made some crucial personal life choices as well during this time. To say the least, jogging was an essential part of my day. Only today, I was a bit distracted. I had an unexpected guest.

Randy.

I came here to be part of the twins' birthday celebration. Kyrie and the kids wasn't able to make it, but I'd promised them that I wouldn't miss it. He showed up so we could talk, and it was a talk I had been dreading for quite sometime. I was happily married to Ky, and I had beautiful children.

However, the ending to Randy and I's relationship was cut off so sudden. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye and I grieved over losing him. Now, he was back. He was here in the flesh and I didn't know how to deal with that. Technically, I hadn't gotten over him. I just moved on because I had to. I couldn't be stuck in the past.

It had taken me a long time to open myself up to Kyrie, and if he wasn't the most patient man ever, I'm not sure who was. I tried not to compare the two, but it was hard not to. They shared similar qualities and characteristics, but Randy was a bit more emotional. He was more in tune with his feelings and expressed them clearly.

If Randy would've showed up years ago, Kyrie wouldn't have caught up to him. The only thing Randy had over him was time with me. Now, it was Kyrie who held that crown. I'd changed a lot since college and was no longer to college girl Randy had fell in love with. I was married with three kids. A high school and college love story couldn't supersede that.