Ascaria Isabelle Valentine

—————————

    My freshly manicured nails tapped against my iPhone screen at a constant pace. I was sitting here waiting for Scarlett to get done with hers so I was texting my friends. My dad ended up interrupting the conversation by calling me, and I figured that he wanted to know if we were ready. I answered the call, placing my phone to my ear.

"Hey daddy." I greeted warmly.

    "Hey baby girl. Are y'all ready? Kamari and Iman are here."

I looked at Scarlett to time how long it would take for her to finish drying. By the time he makes it, she would probably be finish, but it didn't even matter. I wanted to see our brothers. "Yea, you can come now."

    "Ok, be there in twenty." He hung up, and I checked to see if my friend, Madison, responded to my text. She didn't so I dropped my phone into my Chanel bag and crossed my legs. Scarlett looked at me, and her eyes read that she wanted to know who was that on the phone.

"Daddy. Iman and Kamari are here." I told her.

   Her eyes perked up. She and Kamari were really close with each other since they both enjoyed basketball. I, on the other hand, vibe more with Iman. He was the designer, and I just wanted to draw things for a living. More specifically, buildings. Architecture is my passion as well as fashion. Scarlett was the girl athlete. She played basketball, softball, ran track, and played soccer. She was an all American in all, especially basketball.

Although she and I were twins, we totally different. Our relationship, sisterhood, superseded anyone else's, though. Ryan, our little sister, was part of the holy trinity. However, she stopped coming around. I couldn't understand why, but I just knew that I missed her. My phone pinged, and Madison's name appeared on my phone.

    gworrrrlll, you need to go ahead and cuff him. he fine as hell.

I cuff him then he's a dead man.  My dad and brothers would kill him.

Lol, your fine ass daddy 😏 and brother, Kamari

Taken. The both of them. 🙄

😳 Kamari off the market??!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂 yep, we're meeting his girl today

😟😣😭

  I shook my head at her, sitting my phone in my lap. Scarlett and I were just sixteen years old. Even though Iman had a girlfriend at fifteen. I knew those rules wouldn't apply to us. I was terrified to bring a guy home, because I thought that he would run after meeting my dad and brothers. I did have a slight crush on this guy named Vince, though. He was really a cute guy, and he treated me well. But, my dad's words stuck with me.

They only want one thing.

So, boys had been out of the question ever since. Scarlett was too focused on sports to worry about boys. However, I knew someone that had his eyes on her. He was closer than she would ever expect. If anyone else knew, though, he'd be a dead man as well. KaNoah was like a brother, at least to me. But, he had a serious crush on Scarlett.

   I found out by going through his journal. He didn't want anyone else to find out so I blackmail him a lot these days. I'm not a horrible person by any means. He's just such an asshole, so karma is a bitch. He's just like Uncle Ty, who's an even bigger asshole. I'm not sure how Auntie Leigh deals with either of them, or hasn't lost her mind in the process.