...cont.

—————————

Sydney's nails roughly slid down my back as I thrusted into her nonstop. Leaning her head back onto the wall, she moaned over and over, loudly. "Look at me." I demanded and her eyes fluttered to mine. Her legs tightened around me, and she grabbed the back of my neck. I didn't ease the strokes nor did I slow down.

"Mmm, Iman." She moaned out, fully wrapping her arms around my neck. I removed one of her legs from around me, lifting it up high in the air and began to speed up. She screeched loudly, and her body jerked. Placing my face into her neck, I kissed it roughly and placed her leg on my shoulder. "I—I'm gonna cum." She said breathlessly.

She clung onto me tightly, and I felt like I was going deeper than before. "Fuck." I cursed.

"Don't stoppp." I leaned back up to meet her eyes. They began to roll and her body jerked again, and I felt her release. Her moans filled the bedroom, and I kissed her to muffle them. Roughly, I moved down to her neck and chest getting the reactions I wanted out of her. Latching my mouth onto her left nipple, I pulled it gently causing her to hiss. I did the same to the right one and continued my path downward.

  Her breathing increased when I placed kisses on her inner thighs. "Up." I gave a simple order and she obliged. Instantly, she placed her nicely toned leg on my shoulder. Again, I trailed kisses on her thighs, and her hand found the top of my head. I lapped my tongue inside of her softly making her whimper, slurping the wetness she'd already formed. I began to increase my pace while looking up at her. She bit her bottom lip to succumb any noise, but I needed to hear her. I lapped my tongue deep inside, rotating it fiercely and she moaned my name.

Smirking against her, I continued my motions and entered two fingers roughly inside her. Her body tensed, but I didn't give her time to adjust. I immediately moved my fingers inside of her at a ridiculous pace and her grip on my head became harder. "Iman!" I used my other hand to travel up her body, squeezing her breasts.

       My thumb pressed into her clit, and I relentlessly pushed and circled my fingers deep. All while doing that, I kissed her clit before sucking it into my mouth and rolled it between my teeth. "Imaannn..." She pleaded. I continued and her hand found the back of my neck. She came apart while cursing loudly.

  I lapped away any evidence of her orgasm causing her to shiver. Once I was done, I stood up and she immediately latched her lips onto mine. Between our kisses, she licked and sucked my lips to taste. She moaned in delight before pulling away and walking towards the bed. Climbing in the bed, she got on all fours and slowly arched her back. I paused because her form alone was so perfect. It made me question was I ready to be a father.

Sydney looked back at me with hooded eyes, biting her bottom lip. I shook out of my trance and slowly entered back inside of her. I literally had to control myself because it fit perfectly. She immediately held a firm grip on me and pushed herself back on me. I moved in and out of her slowly, before increasing my pace. "Damn." I grunted.

She began to throw herself back onto me, matching my pace stride for stride. I threw my head back in satisfaction. "Mm, fuck Iman." She moaned.

Slowly, I wrapped her hair around my hand and pulled her up, thrusting into her harder. Once her back was in my neck, I bit her earlobe and kissed her neck. "Ah!" She cried out. Biting her bottom lip, she leaned her neck to give me more access. She gripped the sheets and looked back at me before arching her back further. Slowly, and sexy, she rotated her hips.