Help me (part 2)

Help me (part 2) hope you like it.

RAW

April went to RAW with Dolph, she felt bad at what she did to Phil, she left him. She loved the kiss she loved being with him although she didn't know why. She was walking with Dolph to his locker room. "Hey babe can I go to the divas locker room?" she asked. "No" he said rudely. "Why not?" she asked again crossing her arms. "Because I don't want you cheating on me." he said. "Then don't talk to any divas." she said back. "Don't tell me what to do bitch!" he yelled then kicked her. She layed there hurting then got up. She got a call. It was from Kofi. "Hello?" she asked and what she had heard was unbearable she wrote down the bridge that Kofi had said and ran to Dolph's car and drove until she got there. When she arrived she was a lot off people and police cars and lights. She saw Kofi. "Kofi!" she said running to him. "He won't get off the edge without you coming, well he didn't actually say that but I had a feeling." Kofi said. "Okay thanks Kofi." she said running towards the bridge. "Woah miss you can't go near this psycho." the policeman said to April. "No I swear I can stop thi-" she stopped talking because she saw Phil on the edge of the bridge and she saw Nikki talking to him. "Baby what are you doing?" she asked. "Leave I don't want to bring you into this all I want is April!" he said then got back onto the bride. April saw him she walked pass the officers. Phil saw her and smiled. She ran towards him and jumped in his arms, wrapped her legs around his waist, and kissed him passionately. Everyone clapped. He put her down, held her hand and walked away.

Sorry for it being so short!!