Chapter 30 -To fight or not to fight... that is the question

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

********(Just a warning, I suck at fighting scenes, sorry)********                

 P.S.  ~ fighting background music on side :B  enjoy

*~*~*~*~* SEE IMPORTANT NOTE AT END! *~*~*~*~*                  - invloves uploading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 30-~-

I leaned back against the wall, eyes closed and arms crossed over my chest as everyone made their way back up the stairs. No one spoke to me, but I was aware of their gazes. *That was reckless,* Kale growled, *I was under full control, who cares they already suspect it and it’s not like he would tell anyone,* I smiled.

We waited while they cleaned the blood from the floor before starting the next battle. “Wow Choji, I’m glad I’m not you, I mean you still got the toughest ones left,” I heard Shikamaru say with my heightened hearing. “I wouldn’t want to face any one of them; the creepy guy from the sound, Rock Lee’s gotta be tough if he took on Sasuke, the sand village guy--I don’t even like being in the same room with him and Saki. Your only hope is to either get that free pass or face Saki, but even facing her is starting to look bad.”

I smiled at the compliment; Choji doesn’t have to worry, it seems everything is going according to plan and I’ll be the one taking the free pass. I sighed, but I’m really antsy now, after watching both Naruto and Neji’s fights; I was ready to let out a little steam. It would be kinda fun to go up against Lee, and I would probably have a good chance against the sound ninja, but if I got Gaara… I would have to forfeit immediately.

I laughed as Choji’s battle cry echoed throughout the room, “NOW YOU’RE TALKING! ALL YOU CAN EAT! BRING IT ON!” I turned to look down the wall as I heard Kankuro approach Naruto, who was all by himself near the stairs because he refused to be anywhere near Neji. I stared at Kankuro as he spoke with him; he glanced up and caught my eye. I put two fingers to my eyes and pointed them at him in the universally known (literally), way of saying ‘I’m watching you.’

His expression darkened and he turned his attention back to Naruto. “You know, you seem like a nice guy, I like you,” Kankuro said, trying to make nice. “Well, don’t take this the wrong way but, I don’t like you.” I snickered at Naruto’s reply; and to think these guys will be friends in the future, I shook my head. Hayate coughed, getting everyone’s attention, “now then, we will continue the competition.” “ALRIGHT! THIS TIME YOU’LL BE PICKED I JUST KNOW IT! YOU READY LEE?” Guy spoke loudly. “No,” “huh?” “I have been waiting so long, I do not care, I might as well go last,” he said.

I didn’t even bother to look at the monitor as it flipped through the names and settled on one with a beep. I frowned as I didn’t hear Lee’s celebrating or Choji’s cry of safe, I blinked open my eyes to find everyone looking at me. “What?” I asked suspicious, Sakura simply pointed at the screen, my mouth dropped in shock, “What!?” I almost slipped off the wall in surprise at the names on the screen:  Saki Kiyomizu  VS.  Choji Akimichi    I glanced across at Gaara, he was still on the view level, he never moved down to the ground! “Are you that scared to fight Choji?” Lee inquired.