Hunger Games High (An Everlark Story)

I don't own anything

Katniss P.O.V

*Nightmare*

I'm standing on an unknown street in California. I see my sister Prim by our beach house that we rented for the summer. I see my dad and mom laughing at each other and kissing. "EWWWWWWWIE," me and Prim say in unison as we see mom and dad making out with each other. My dad sees us looking at them and he comes and picks me and Prim up and throws us in the water. I'm soaked with sea water and I see Prim laughing. All of the sudden a mutt comes out of the bush and bites my dad and drags him away. I grab Prim and start running away from the scene. I see another mutt come and eat her and i notice that somethings grabbing my shirt and realize that I am holding nothing. I scream, "PRIM!" But I get no response. Then i notice a little girl with blonde hair laying down lifeless.

I wake up screaming but then realize it was just a dream. Prim comes running into my room trying to calm me down since she knows i have nightmares. I see that were back home in Nebraska in my room. I hug Prim tightly wishing to just forget everything that has happened. "Mom and dad went shopping so they'll be home in a while," Prim tells me. I look at my clock and see its 8:00 P.M. I'm starving so I walk to the kitchen and grab some ice cream and sit down in the living room to watch some t.v. I flip through channels until I see nothings good on so I put it on the news. It shows a car crash in our city. I drop the remote and my ice cream. I scream trying to think this isn't reality.

Prim P.O.V

I lay down listening to One Direction on my iPod. I sing silently so Katniss doesn't hear anything. I sing the chorus:

To-o-ouch

you get this kinda ru-u-ush

Baby say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Just as I was going to continue I hear Katniss scream and a thud from something drop. I pull out my ear buds and run down stairs to see what happened. I run to Katniss to see whats wrong but she's sobbing too loud to hear anything. I see her point to the t.v and that's when my heart dropped. I saw in bold print that a car crash occurred and it was both of my parent's names saying that they are dead.

Thanks for reading! Give me feedback. Please be nice Bye!

Read, Follow, Vote, and love Everlark

~~L~~