Gale

Chapter dedicated to

paigechandler1993

Read her amazing stories and my first follower!

Also to katnissmellark19 for being the first comment!Enjoy the chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katniss P.O.V

I can't believe people I trusted have just kidnapped me and gave me to Gale. I have to get out of here. I hear steps outside the door unlocking the door. My hunter's ears tell me that there's two locks on flipping lock and the other with a key. Gale walks through the door with a whip in his hand. Another man walks in, but I have no idea who he is.

"Well well katnip, you're in trouble. Guess bread boy isn't coming for you after all." He says moving the whip between his hands trying to frighten me.

"He'll come for me just watch and you'll be in jail while we live a happy joyf-""Cut the crap! Give up, your in my hands now and there's no way he can come and find us. Thom tie her up!"

That's his name it's Gale and Thom who are part of my kidnapping

Thom unties the rope connected to the chair but the rope around my hands is still tied. This is my chance to break free. I kick Thom in his um well let's get say his manhood. Gale knows me too well and knows that I will try to break free. i try to run to the door but I get thrown over Gale's shoulder. I try to helplessly scream hoping someone will find me but I hear no one besides the people in the room.

Gale ties me up and grabs the whip with a strong grip. I'm in the middle of the room tied to a pole. I wait for the pain to start knowing that I could die today. It starts now. One, two, three we the first whips then he cleaned the whip from my skin and blood. I feel it starting to trickle down my back. I cry knowing that no one will help me. Four, five, six , seven, eight, nine, ten than he stops.

"I'll be back tomorrow it'll be worse and we'll kill bread boy and your friends so don't worry." I cry knowing that in my heart, I knew they we out there looking for me, but in mind I know that if they ever find me....... I'll be dead.