Plan?

Glimmer P.O.V

I unlocked the door and when I opened the door I saw both of Katniss's and Peeta's shirts off. Woah didn't know she had that in her. I know that she was hurt from Gale but I never knew she could forget so fast.

"Woah hey this is still my house no action is going to happen in here" I say with a motherly tone.

"Who said there wasn't going to be action" Katniss says with a seductive voice.

"Well, times up but it seems like you guys want more time so are you guys going to do a 60 minutes in heaven?" I ask.

She shakes her head and puts her shirt back on and Peeta does the same. We walk out of the room together but I walk behind them just in case they sneak into another room.

Marvel P.O.V

I wish Katniss never finds out what is happening now. I was threatened by someone to kidnap Katniss and if I didn't my family was going to die and Glimmer was going to die as well. I've had a HUGE crush on her for a while now and Finnick is helping me with getting her to kiss me. She is perfect to me in every possible way but I never want her to get hurt so I'm sorry Katniss but I can't let someone I'm extremely in love with die. It feels incredibly wrong but I have to do it for her. I see her, Peeta, and Glimmer walk out into the living room where we all are now. I see Peeta has lip gloss all over his face, I guess he got lucky, or at least almost.

Finnick P.O.V

I promised Marvel that I would help him so I guess he asked all the guys to help him. Man! That dude is so desperate but we all know that they like each other but they both can't see it.

"Your turn Kitty Kat" I say with a smile.

"Wait, I'm Kitty Kat? Well I guess your Fish Boy or Poseidon" she responds back.

"Alrighty then missy" I say back.

Just then Annie gives me a peck on the lips then smiles as I stare into her green beautiful eyes. I'm so lucky to be dating her.

Katniss spins the bottle and it lands on Cato.

Cato P.O.V

"Alright mister your dare is to kiss the girl you like," Katniss tells me.

As told, I walk up the Clove and give her my most sweet but intense kiss ever. I can tell she's shocked at the beginning and then she kisses back.Wait did I actually feel that correctly she's kissing me back. I pull out and she's super red.

"Wow, will you go out with me Clove? I've liked you for a really long time and I was wondering if you would also be my girlfriend?" I ask with an innocent voice. Then i see her head nod. I smile and kiss her again.

I'll continue later Bye

~~~~~L~~~~~~