Who?!!!

Peeta P.O.V

I woke up in my room today not knowing how I got here. I see the light through my window and see its 6:00 a.m. and today is Monday. Dang we have school today but at least I get to see Katniss. I jump off my bed and head to the bathroom I really really have to um.. relive myself. I walk into the bathroom lock the door and take a quick shower. I grab a dark green v-neck shirt and and tan khakis. I get changed and look in the mirror. I see a huge balck/blue/purple bruise that looks horrible not only on my face but my arms and legs too. I know Finnick is way against this and I lied before saying that she stopped but I know he probably didn't believe me. What am I going to say? Maybe I can lie saying that some gang beat me up or maybe I ran into a pole and there was things on the floor that hurt me. Ugh idk maybe i can hide it by putting my hoody on from my jacket. Oh well its time to go to school but I'll text Katniss first to see if they need a ride.

P:Hey Kat need a ride today?

I go down stairs and eat one of my dads muffins while waiting for my Katniss to reply.

10 minutes later

I still get nothing from Katniss so I finally just go to her house to see maybe if she's sick or something.

Glimmer's Home

I park my Ferrari outside and get out of the car. I hear crying from inside i have no idea what's going on. I knock on the door and the door opens and I see Prim with red, big, puffy eyes.

"Peeta, come in there's so-some-something yo-you n-need t-t-t-to s-see." She grabs my hand and sits me in the living room. She comes back quickly with a note in her hand. I knot my eyebrows not aying anything until I read the message. What is it?

If you want your little Katniss back you better stop because it's useless. If you ever find her she'll be dead so it's not worth your time. Give up and move on! THIS pest deserves what she's getting. If you report anything and we find out, not only will Katniss be dead but also the ones close to you. DON'T be stupid.

-G&M

All my mind takes in is she'll be dead....be dead...dead. I start getting teary-eyed but anger overpowers me. Who ever the hell did this is going to be dead.

Katniss P.O.V

I wake up in a cold dark room. I have no idea where I am or how I got here. I'm strapped to a chair with only one small light facing straight down on me. Then I hear noises, actaully voices. Something familiar, 2 others that sound like someone I know wait that's Glimmer and Marvel and there's 2 other guy voices. Wait it's sort of deepish, and sounds a little raspy. The other I don't know but the deep voice I know exacly who it is.

Gale

Please Vote comment and follow me please.

Comment anything you would like in the story.

Bye for now

-L