Discovery

Dedication this week goes to....drumroll please.........

Marissa_hutcherson

Congrats hope you like the chapter and try again people. I have 2 people in mind right now and they are equal in both comments and votes so try to beat them. ENJOY

Peeta P.O.V

A month later

"Peeta? Where am I? Why are you here? What happened to me?"

"Katniss, calm down, look, we're in the hospital. Delly kidnapped you and......"

"And???"

"Oh nothing"

"Um okay that still doesn't explain why your here. Aren't you suppose to be with Delly?"

"Cut the crap Katniss. You love me and I love you that's it."

"No no I'm gonna hurt you again. I'm gonna kill whoever saved me! I was suppose to die! I SHOULD'VE WENT INTO THAT FREAKIN LIGHT!" She scream out loud and cry.

I walk up to her and kiss her....oh how I've missed those lips.....I can't think of anyone else to be with.......Shit!

"Peeta?" I turn around to find Mar in the hallway with big eyes.

"Peeta who is this" she asks.

"Mar this is my true love." I look at Katniss and she has a deep blush on her cheeks.

"Um I'm sorry who are you?" Katniss asks. Damn

"Excuse my whore, I am Peeta's fiancé....sorry soon to be wife and I don't need another hoe like you to steal my man so back off!"

Katniss P.O.V

A woman walks into my room at first I thought she was the nurse but I guess not. She yells at me.

"Excuse my whore, I am Peeta's fiancé....sorry soon to be wife and I don't need another hoe like you to steal my man so back off!"

"I'm sorry did you just say fiancé???"

"Yes you deaf bitch.....fiance!" she lifts up her hand to show me the ring on her hand.

I look at Peeta......I can't look him in the eye anymore...i look away.

"Peeta you need to leave."

"Kat I don't love her, I love you."

"Sorry not to ruin your stupid sorry party but Peeta I have some news to tell you." Stupid Mar-girl-bitch-whore-hoe-pathetic-asshole girl.

"Look if you have something to say you can say it infront of Katniss too."

"She's not going to like it then."

"JUST FUCKIN SAY IT ALREADY LADY GOD DAMN!"

"Peeta darling-"

"Don't call me darling!"

"Okay honey, I'm pregnant and want to move up the wedding date."

I look at Peeta and I find him already looking at me.

"Katni-"

"Congratulations Peeta, you're a father......I hope your happy..... you get to finally have the kids you always wanted to have huh?" I say this trying to hold back my tears but they just fall.

"Did he ever tell you that Delly's pregnant too?"

"Shut up Mar!' he yells at her with such anger.

"No I didn't know, thank you for telling me." I turn back to Peeta.

"Well I guess you get 2 beautiful babies Peeta. I really hope you enjoy your life.....now get out."

"Katniss let me expla-"

"WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN PEETA!? YOUR A FATHER! YOU AREN'T GOING TO WALK OUT ON A CHILD! YOU NEED TO LEAVE BEFORE I CALL SECURTY!"

He stands up with a mixtures face. it's mixed with hurt and shock. with that he walks out.

Kk people decide what happens next! Are you enjoying this book? Also feedback? Comments not just telling me to update but ideas? Sorry I will update this weekend bye tributes!