Break Me

Hi guys so if you don't like drama you probably don't want to read this chapter. but anyways please do. Tell me of you guys like the long chapters or like short okay hope you enjoy!

Katniss P.O.V
"Holy shit" I whisper softly.
"Look Catnip I'm sorry for everything, I really don't know what I did to make you run away from me. I'm sorry just please tell me why."
"Gale...I just it's a long story with a mixture of my parents and I just wasn't ready."
"That's why you left me!?!?"
"LOOK IT'S ALL IN THE PAST! YOU FORCED ME INTO SOMETHING I NEVER WANTED TO DO!"
"WHAT I WAS DRUNK IT WAS ONE TIME! ONE FUCKING TIME AND NOW EVERYTHING'S BAD BECAUSE OF WHAT I DID!"
"Ya so it was nothing right" tears start running down me cheeks" Gale.....rupiah raped me."
"Ya....Look I said I was sorry.... please take me back."
"Why the hell would you think I would ever take you back?"
"Because I saved you.......because I've token so much time to track you down" he steps closer to me each word he says."Because......I love you. You know I've never said it before. If I could take back what I did in the past I would. Just please give me a chance."
"No. you're too late, I'm in love with someone else so please just got back in your hell hole."
"You may say no now, but it's not going to make my feelings change about you. Plus I've transferred here so I could get you back."
He leans in.......

Peeta P.O.V
I check everywhere Katniss could be. Maybe someone found her and took her!! Ugh I need to stop thinking bad. Maybe she just went home. I wake down the hall to go to the parking lot. I hear talking from the nurses office. It's a women's voice and a male voice. Actually it's sounds like Katniss. I hide behind the wall right beside the nurses door.
"I'm in love with someone else......." Hmmmmm hopefully she's talking about me. I hear heels walking down the hall. Shit.
I run to the bathroom across the nurses office. Damn someone's in here to I slowly close the door and hide in the garbage can. Thank god the janitor changes the trash every day.
Someone walks in. Heavyish footed, great stuck in more talking. Today I guess is all about evsdropping.
"Listen, grab the girl then run."
"That wasn't the deal.... Do you have my stuff?"
"Not yet....not until you get the girl."
"Well I'm not grabbing her until you get me what I want..... meet me in the middle or the deals off. Remember I'm doing this for you...not for me." Then the person walks out the door. Wonder who that was.
I step out of the trash can, got to make sure I take an extra shower. I see Katniss on the floor crying I walk to her but then a guy appears. Damn I cannot catch a freakin break. He walks to her and pushes her against the wall. They both stand, he's taller than her.
"Look baby please" it's that voice from the bathroom.
"Hell no Gale just get away."K so that's Katniss.
"Will this change your mind?"
"Wha-"
I step out to see "Gale" kiss my girl. I run up to him and throw him against the wall. I punch him a bunch of times.
"DON'T EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN YOU HEAR ME?! And you" I turn to Katniss." I don't want to see your face either."
"Peeta wait-"
I cut her off and run to my car. I drive to...actually I really don't know. It's Delly's house actually. I ring the doorbell and wait patiently.
She opens the door.
"Oh hey Peeta wha-"
I cut her off by putting my lips on hers. I push her against the wall and it gets heated. I start kissing her neck. She takes off my shirt and next thing I know my mind isn't of Katniss....its my mistake that I'm making. I'm in bed with Delly wearing nothing.

Katniss P.O.V
I chase after Peeta but quietly. He goes to someone's house. I hide my car behind a bunch of trees and watch Peeta ring the doorbell. It sounds stalker ish but I need to know if he's doing something he'll regret. Delly?! Delly opens the door and next thing I know they're making out.
I rush out of there. I'm at least 10 mph over the speed limit but I don't care. I just need to get out of their. As soon as I get home screw eating.
"Hey Kat-....what happened?"
I didn't respond I just went to bed and tried to sleep but I didn't I just look up at the ceiling thinking of how horrible my life is. Everything I think about is how much of this is my fault. I lost Peeta.....my Peeta at least was my Peeta....Now he's Delly's....I can never get him back. My mind is racing.... maybe death is the answer......maybe it's my escape.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay guys I hope you liked this chapter. Yes lots of drama ahead. Feedback? And please I have ideas help me:
1. Peeta goes to the bitch group
2. Katniss tells Peeta that she saw what happened after Peeta says he overreacted
3. Katniss tries to commit suicide and slips into a coma and Peeta feels responsible and runs away
4. They just ignore each other for a super long time

You can select one or select multiple. Please comment below on which one you believe should be right. I will write tomorrow 😜
Bye people luv ya 😘