Payback's a Bitch

Katniss P.O.V
As I read this note, I couldn't take my mind off of it. I was thinking of all the D names I know. ok so:
Drew
Daisy
Daniel
Duke
Danielle
Daddy
Dick..........................
Wait! I know.......
Delly

Peeta P.O.V
I saw katniss open up her locker and lift a white paper out of it. she read it with full intensity, honestly I felt kinda jealous just because I think it's a guy hitting on her already. Maybe I do have a strong feeling for her.

As she reads the note her eyes go wide and she drops the note, and closes her locker.

"Thanks for taking me I have to go now bye," she says

"Uh.Uh ya no prob-" and with that she ran away.

I don't understand why. I picked up the note to see who this bastard is.

*reading*

Holy shit! Oh crap the bell rings and I have class with her thank god. I turn the corner to see her sitting down next to Johanna. FUCK! How am I suppose to talk to her now?

"Katni-"

"UMMMMHMMMM EXCUSE ME CLASS! ATTENTION!" Crap it's ms. Effie.

"PLEASE PICK A PARTNER FOR A PROJECT I WILL BE HANDING YOU!" I try to go to her but freaking Johanna already asked. Shit I have to go with this creepy kid named Stevey. SHIT!

Katniss P.O.V

Already stay away from him got it. okay let's see if I can do it.
TIMELASP
I rush out of class but Peeta grabbed my arm.
"Hey, listen....I read the note and I know delly would never hurt you."
SHIT IT WAS DELLY
"Look I just want to be a normal kid. I never asked you to be in my life."
"Wait katniss I-"
"Save it! You read the note and I'm not looking for trouble! By all means she can have you! Look Peeta I really liked you but I don't want to be that physco chick who gets a hot guy."
"But-"
"No......If delly wants you... Ill let her then." He looks at me with sadness marked across his face.
"Kat I like you a lot and I'm not going to let a whore stand between someone I really..really..really like."
He steps forward so were close together.

"I know we've only known each other for a few days but.... with you here... next to me.... it's been the best days of my life and I'm not going to let her ruin it. okay?"

"Okay."

With that he grabs my hand onto our next class.

SKIPPING TO PE

As we walk to the gym, Peeta stops infront of the girls locker room and kisses me only the cheek.
"Ugh this will be the worst 8 mins. of my life"

"Go change mister," as I push him towards the boys locker room.

8 MINUTES LATER

"Today class were doing....... drumroll please..... DODGEBALL!" everyone screams.
In my mind I'm like ??????????. okay.

I have Johanna, Annie, Tristan, Chris, and Stacey.
Basically boys vs. girls. except Delly and her minions on Peetas team. THAT BITCH BETTER NOT PLAY A MOVE ON HIM! Oh well. Lets go bitch!

Johanna gets Finnick out easily just because he slipped. ooooh perfect idea
"Peeta."
He walks up to me. but what he doesn't know is that a have a ball in my hand. I lean to give him a kiss on the cheek when I hit him and he's out. He walks out with a glare but I know he's trying so hard not to laugh. Now it's the Bitch clan. I look towards Johanna and Annie. Apparently we looked in unison and nodded towards each other. 1...2...3 I threw the ball and hit Delly square in the face while Jo's and Annie's balls hit her "Helpers". Ha. PAYBACKS A BITCH!

RING RING RING

That's the shower bell the change I put my outfit on and see that my hairs a mess. I walk to the bathroom and fix my hair. I look in the mirror and see Delly in the background. Before I can turn around she bashes my head into the mirror. Damn everyone's outside! Ugh my head feels heavy and I'm on the floor.

"I told you to stay away, Whore! This is a warning next time I won't be nice! Last and final warning stay away from my, boo!" She walks away laughing.
Everything starts getting blurry but I see someone running to me.

Who is this person?

Sorry people I know I haven't updated in forever. sorry.
Comment
Vote
Follow