What We've Become

Hello my wonderful tributes! So I took all your votes and looks like you guys like option 3 the most. The most to least votes goes like this: 3, 4, 2, and 1. So my thoughts is that I'm going to put all the options together but I'm going to make it super dramatic. So since option 3 got the most I will spend the most time on it and 1 talking little about it. Here's your guys story hope you enjoy 😄😉

P.S this chapter will get very dramatic and you might cry

Warning: heart breaking scenes 💔

Peeta P.O.V

When I wake up I see that I'm not in my bed. Also there's a girl next to me. Hmmmmm wait....Delly. Crap I just slept with Delly! I quietly slip out of her bed and put my clothes on. She starts moving around in her bed so I quickly dash out of her room. I just made a freakin huge mistake. Luckily Katniss didn't see anything so maybe I could just say 'Hey look I overreacted and I'm sorry can we get back together?'. Then maybe we'll get some lip action I don't know, but all I know is what I just did was a huge mistake. Cheating should never be the answer. And I hope that won't cause anything bad between me and Katniss.

Katniss P.O.V

I lay here....in my bed.....staring at the ceiling. All I can picture is Peeta kissing Delly.....I guess she was right....Im nothing....I'm just a slut, a bitch, a whore, a hoe, and worthless.....all those words describe me.....I met the guy a few days ago and we were saying I love you's......maybe he did it since I'm the new girl.....maybe he thought it was cool to be a badass and dump a girl and leave her heartbroken in her own blood.

Yes you heard me correctly in my own blood. I have a knife in my right hand and I'm cutting my leg...my thoughts go straight to him. I stop and look down.....Fuck this I'm not going to let some guy ruin my life. Fuck that! Fuck this! Fuck him!! I stitch my leg up since I cut so deep. I don't feel the pain in my leg it's more where my heart is. Screw it lets just get this over with.

*At school*

I made up my mind, today is all about avoiding Peeta. I know he didn't see me, but it still doesn't give him the right to sleep with her. That bastard! I walk into first period and sit down. Someone sits next to me. I get a quick glance to see who it is and oh goody it's the one person I wanted to see today Peeta. I just look down and finish my work. He tries to pass me notes but the bitch I am I ignore him.

End of class

I walk to my locker to put my text books away.

"Hey listen can we talk about yesterday?" Damn it Peeta leave me alone for the last god damn time is what I wish I could say.

"Why would I want to speak to you?!"

"Well look I overreacted and I'm sorry and I would if we could get back together and act like nothing happened it wou-"

"Oh really?!? Like nothing just like nothing happened! So going off to Delly and being a bitch and sleeping with her is nothing Peeta?! Tell me that it's nothing!You thought that I wouldn't know, but fuck that because I was going after you to beg you to accept my apology but just forget that! I was wrong about you. I hate you! JUST STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!" And with that I walk away.

Lunch

I walk to our usual lunch table. I see everyone there except for Peeta thank god. Wait but I see him next to Delly's Bitch group. Fuck! He joined them, great! He sees me looking at him he glares at me and puts the um how should I say this, he shows me the magical third finger. Thanks asshole!

Pe

Today we get to play dodgeball today and I've discovered that Gale is in all of my classes great. Its boys vs. girls again. And so the ending is Johanna and I are the last up. And of course the one and only Mellark and Hawthorne. Gale fake throws at Johanna and she slips and Gale throws the ball at her thigh and smirks. Crap. 2 vs. 1 bitches lets go. I hit Gale in the crotch and he falls over. Hmph that's for being an ass. I turn around to pick up the ball and when I turn around a ball flies to my face and then everything's black and it hurts.