Epilogue

Drumroll please..... This chapter is dedicated to ............................everlark_elsie126...............congrats and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Katniss P.O.V

3 years later

This is it......its not my end, its not my beginning. Last month, Peeta and I got engaged and honestly.....he didn't do a bad job. He hung lights around the place where I first met him and he said his speak then gave me a fancy ring but at the same time plain. I am so happy. I'm not sure how he does it, but he makes me fall head over heels and i just love him to death.

5 months later Peeta and I got married. We got married at the beach and lets just say it was perfect. Later that night my sister was in a car crash. A drunk driver smashed her car and Prim got whiplash and I guess it was too sever and she passed away. My heart sank but I really couldn't do anything about it. Peeta took care of me and loved me through it.

Right now I am currently holding a test. A test where it decides if I am beginning a family. I look down to see a big ole sign that reads:

POSITIVE

I pull up my pants and start quietly dancing. Peeta has no idea and is sleeping in our room. I walk over to him and lay on top of him.

"zzzzzzzzzz"

I snuggle up to him but still

"Zzzzzzzzz"

Really?! I plug his noes and he tries to breathe but he can't. His eyes open, but I close mine before he can do anything.

"Hey Kat." He tries to shake me awake.

I slap his arm.

"No Peeta I'm sleeping a pregnant woman needs her beauty sleep."

"Oh sorry babe." He gets up and walks out the door. Stupid.

He closes the door slightly and I can hear his footsteps down the stairs. They decrease in noise then they start getting louder.

"Hey babe did you just say 'Pregnant'?"

"Damn Peeta took you long enough." Then I smile.

He comes running over to me and jumps on the bed right next to me and gives me a passionate kiss.

"We're having a baby!"

"Technically I'm having a baby not you-"

"Oh shut up." And he kisses me.

9 years later

Well I think my life is complete. I have 2 adorable children Iris and Rye. They run around and play all the time. Iris is older by 3 years. We tell them stories of how we met and the things we did. And honesty my life couldn't get any better as it is.

Well guys did you like it??? I am going to write another Everlark fanfic and a Fourtris fanfic so don't worry. Dont forget to tell your friends about the story and just keep swimming.