Back

Katniss P.O.V

Since I guess everything was a dream I guess it comes back to my boring life where I have no life. I mean Prim is still in my life but my parents being gone feels so weird. Today I'm going to Hunger Games High or some people call it Mockingjay High. Prim is going to the middle school not far from here but it still feels weird not to have my sister closer.

Glimmer drives me in her ugly colored jeep. As we travel, I look at the trees that past by and look at the beautiful color of the leaves. When we arrive Glimmer parks the car and the first thing I see is the boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. When he sees my come we catch each others eyes and I turn away so he doesn't see the blood rush to my face.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go grab some breakfast since I didn't get to eat anything this morning. Stupid alarm clock didn't wake me up this morning." Glimmer says.

"I need to go grab my schedule you know since I'm new and all" I say back with a nervous voice.

"I'll take you" I hear across from me.Sure enough its Peeta.

"Well I was going to say I would take you too but I'll give you guys some privacy" Finnick says as he walks backward. Everyone walks away giggling as me and Peeta have red cheeks.

"Well how about my schedule?" I say to him

"Alright."

We walk into the school and woah its huge. We arrive at the office where they hand me my schedule for the day.

English

History

Music

Art

French

Science

Math

PE

"We have all the same except for French. I have Spanish instead." Peeta says back.

Well that's great, I get to talk to this cutey basically all-day. When we walk back to the tree we planned to meet up at Peeta grabs my hand. I feel all my blood rush to my face.

"Okay so Peeta texted me your schedule and it looks like we have most of our classes together. I nod and try to hide my face from the group seeing my pinkness. I look down to see if he's still holding my hand and he is <3. I look around the school and that's when I see a girl giving me a look and hold he thumb by the side of her throat and slowly sliding it across telling me to back off. Then she runs off somewhere. I don't know what she means. Idk.

Peeta and the guys walk to the cafeteria to get breakfast while Clove shows me my locker. Locker #309. I walk up counting 307, 308, 309 aha. I walk up put in my code and open my locker. There's a piece of paper at the bottom. I pick it up and read it.

Back off of him! He's mine! If I see you with him ever again you will regret that decision. Go die in a hole slut or I'll make sure you'll do it. Be smart!

-D

Who the heck is this person?!?