The Turnout

This chapter is dedicated to emariep her joke was hilarious so check it out in the comments so ya check below to see some news and again you guys get to tell the story.

Katniss P.O.V

They should all be dead! I failed my mission but I will never give up. I will keep fighting no matter what they do to me. Someone in my brain is talking to me,

"Hey you!"

"Me?"

"Yes, do you remember me?"

"I'm sorry I have no idea who you are."

"Well I'm you."

"Me?"

"Yes we've been over this. Look I'm the real you."

"Excuse me? English please."

"God I'm not speaking in a different language. Anyways as I was saying, Im the old you. You have to release me."

"Why?"

"Because that boy you were fighting, you actually love him."

"That fucking mutt?!"

"Yes that mutt is all yours. Delly, she's actually evil. She may act like your best friend but trust me she isn't."

"Wait how do you know all of this?"

*facepalm*

"I'm guessing you weren't listening. I am you from the past."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"So what are you doing here arguing in my mind?"

"Actually I am just here. There's a part of me in you. So relax just remember your enemies could turn into friends. Toodles for now! 😉"

"Wait but I have questio-"
And with that she left.

Okay I can do this. I slowly open my eyes and see Peeta dude. okay calm down Katniss listen to the crazy bitch in your head.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Peeta. Wait you don't remember?"

"I do. I'm just scared you'll hur-. Peeta?'

"That's me."

"Peeta what am I doing in a chair? Why is everyone looking at me like I'm crazy? What happened?"

"Katniss?"

"I believe that's me."

"Your back?"

"What do you mean? I was always here."

"No you went crazy."

"What do you mean?"

I look to my left to see a couch-full of girls. Annie's on top and Johanna is flat on the bottom. Annie has a blank face while she sleeps but Johanna.....thats a different story.

"Why are the girls like that?"

"Katniss you attacked everyone."

"Haha Peeta, I get it your still that asshole!"

"Kat, Delly and Mar kidnapped you and they set a chip in your brain that signals you to attack your friends. That's why they all have black eyes."

"Wait I need to get out then!"

"Kat please calm down."

I settle down.

"Kat, I destroyed the remote so your okay now I promise."

Finnick untied me and I run up and hug Peeta.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm just glad your okay now."

I smile then hug Finnick. I turn and see.... Gale!?

"Hey Catnip!"

I stand there shocked from this. I don't understand. Why him?!

He walks over to me.

"Hey Catnip so I was wondering if you wanted to start over......just as friends.'

"We'll see."

I walk back to Peeta.

"Hey so I knows things have been awkward between us but I don't want that and what I'm trying to say is that I really like you still screw that love you and I wa-"

I cut him off by kissing him.

"I forgive you." I kiss him again.

"NO PDA!!!!!" Finnick screams like a girl.

We all glare at him.

"What???" He poses in a seductive pose.

"Do you find this.................distracting??????"

We all bust out laughing. For once life is coming back. I have Peeta and my friends. Everything seems to be turning out right.

Elllo did u like the chapter??? There's going to be one more and it will be the epilogue. Need your guys help again.

Girls-
Willow
Daisy
Rose
Lily
Iris
Katie
Or one you think fits their child

Boys-
Sam
James
Mark
Rye
Ethan
William
Harry
Daniel
Mason
Or a name you think would fit him

Sorry but don't worry I have some thoughts of another story so stick around a thank you to all of my followers/new follows!