WTF?!

Katniss P.O.V
I see the blurred image run to me. I can't exactly see who it is but before I can everything turns black.

Peeta P.O.V
I feel like something's wrong....I have this strange feeling like someone's watching me. Idk..weird. I change and wait outside the girls locker room for Katniss.
*10 mins pass*
Okay seriously where is she. I have this feeling I should go in but I think that would just be totally awkward so..ya no I grab my phone from my pocket and start playing 2048. This games addicting I've only gotten to 1024....
"Hey baby,so I was thinking maybe you could come home with me and we can get a little....dirty."
FUCK it's Delly!
"Um hello bitch, how about you get your ass home and I can stay here with Kat."
She steps closer trying to be seductive.
"Have you told her about us?"She steps closer. She puts her mouth right next to my ear."Have you told her what we've done in the past. Things that she'll never do to you."
She moves her head back so we're face to face.
"Why don't you fuck off."
"Well.....why don't you go in the locker room and see for yourself what I'm capable of doing." she steps back and winks at me. "Let me know when your available babe. My advice.....come to me and leave her." Then she leaves.

I run into the locker room. I run down each aisle and can't find her. Where did that bitch hide her.

Katniss P.O.V
I wake up in a small room. I look around the room panicking to see if I was kidnapped but I wasn't thank god. I was at the nurses. I see someone sitting down on a chair right by the window. I take my guess,
"Peeta?"
"Whose that" the person looks up.
Holy shit.......
Gale
Sorry guys I just had to do something different. please leave any ideas for me but I have a little something to break your guys hearts but don't worry Everlark forever guys! don't forget
Vote
Comment
Follow
Oh and a special thanks to all the people who have been loyal to this story