Brain Switch

Okay this goes to LorenJurkovic again because her idea was awesome

Okay next dedication goes to the person that can comment a funny joke down below

Enjoy the story! next one will be longer I swear!

Mar P.O.V

"See you little shit! You need to be more like me!"

"What pregnant?" I quietly said to myself.

She comes up to me and grabs a handful of my shirt.

"Listen you might not realize this but I am looking for revenge not for a little bitch to get in my way! If you want out of this go ahead! Go cry to your mommy and cry saying that you were too shitty to complete a job!"

"I'm never doing that. Delly trust me I can do this just please give me another chance I promise she'll live in hell."

Delly nods her head.

" Ill give you one more chance. You can let her go at times but then you make her live in the worst hell possible. Make her scared of us. Then Ill have a friend stop by to help us if needed." I nod my head.

I walk out.

"Hey Mar?"

"Ya?"

"Your not half bad. it's just all these hormones."

I nod and leave. I'm screwed! Peeta destroyed the remote ill have to get control of her again.

Peeta P.O.V

I go back to my hometown. I have to find Katniss! I run back to her home......well Glimmers home but ya.

I knock on the door and hear screaming. Oh shit! I try to knock down the door. Holy shit!

*5 minutes later*

Holy fuck okay one more try! 1....2.......3...

Boom

Finally! I run over to find a passed out Glimmer, Annie, And clove. There's still screaming. I run over to where it is.

"KATNISS STOP ITS ME JOHANNA!"

"SLUT SHUT UP SHUT UP!"

Katniss has Johanna right over the sink with the garbage dispenser on. I run over and push Katniss over. I hold her against the wall. I look her in the eye. What's happening?

"Katniss calm down-"

"SHUT UP SLAVE AND LET ME GO I NEED TO KILL MY SUBJECT!"

"Subject? Katniss it's me Peeta."

"LET GO!"

"KATNISS STOP!"

"NO!"

I try to stop her. Her eyes aren't that cloudy gray. They're black. Dark black. She knees me in my ummmmmmmmm

Baby maker?

I fall over and weez. She runs to Johanna and chokes her against the wall. I run over and pull her off and hold her against the floor.

"Katniss stop its us!"

I lean down and kiss her. She still struggles. Damn I'm no Romeo.

"I'm sorry Katniss forgive me." Gale says.

Wait Gale? What the fu-

With that he punches her in the face and knocks her out.

"The hell man?!"

"C'mon she was out if control."

"DOESN'T MEAN YOU KNOCK HER OUT!"

"Well while she's out help me tie her in a chair."

"Fine. Wait a sec."

"Hey Johanna you okay?"

"Ya Peeta thanks for helping me. What happened with her? All I know is one second were laughing about yo-.......Yoshi, and then she dropped he glass of water and jumped and choked Annie and she became unconscious. Then she went all crazy and attacked everyone. I tried to call you but she threw me. Peeta" she points to Katniss. "Get her back."

I help tie Katniss in the chair. What went wrong?

Katniss P.O.V (before attack)

"Omg I'm never dating anyone again."

"C'mon girl you know Peeta loves you" Annie tells me.

" Ya but I ain't do anything. He's a father, he has to be there for his kids and I'm not going to change that. Peet-"

What's going on?!

My name is Katniss Everdeen.

I think I love Peeta Mellark.

My friends help me through everything.

My sister is Primrose.

My parents died.

I live w-wi-with.

M-my name is Katniss Everdeen.

Peeta Mellark is a foe.

My friends tried to kill me.

I have a sister that hates me.

I have no family left.

I need to kill!

I jump to Annie girl and fulfill my destiny and kill my enemies.

Okay I swear I will post this week! Are you enjoying this story?

Remember post the funniest joke you know down below and the stupidest or dumbest or funniest will win a dedication.