Never Letting Go

So I'm going to do a dedication for each chapter so LorenJurkovic congrats this chapter is dedicated to you!

Peeta P.O.V
Delly is due in about a month now and I have set up a room for the baby. Delly didn't want to know the gender of the baby so I made the room white with animal themed furniture. I wish I could see Katniss again. Wonder where she is right now.
"Excuse me sir?"
"Oh ya sorry what did you want?"
"Um can I get a loaf of rye bread and a famous cheese bun?"
"Of course." I miss Katniss. 😓

Katniss P.O.V
I walk up in a different room. I hear heavy steps walking down...stairs? The door unlocks and the bitch walks in.
"Everdeen wake up" and slaps me.
"I'm awake asshole!"
"Well well that's not a way to speak to your master."
"I'm not your fucking slave, your not my master!"
"We'll see about that." She turns on the projector "you see, if I inject this into you, you will think that I am your best friend and you'll have no idea who any of your real friends are."
"Wait what liqu-"
She stabs the needle in my neck and I want Peeta I help me now.......Peeta..........Wait who am I talking about.......Delly's my best friend.

Peeta P.O.V
I decided to surprise Mar by proposing to her. If I can't have Katniss I guess I'll have her. I'm not going to make it big, the only reason I'm doing this is because I don't want to live my life alone and because she told me she wants to get married. So I guess I'm forced.
"Hey babe can you come here for a second?"
"Ya sure? What'd you need?""
I get on one knee," Will you marry me?" I quietly whisper to myself please say no, but the odds are not in my favor.
"OMG YES YES THIS WAS SO UNEXPECTED!!!!"
"Ya sure. Hey babe I'm going to tell Delly about the engagement."
"Why tell that slut when you can have a little something something with me?"
"Because I need to." I walk out and whisper "Ya you call her slut and say hey let's have sex so you guys are both sluts."

When I head over to Delly's I hear talking....wonder whose over. There's 2 other guys who came at the same time. We all walk in and hear Delly say, "Michael your the father."Wait what?! We all run in and have confused face on.

"Oh hey guys, um so what's up?"
"Wait you told me I'm the father" the dude to the left says.
"Hey you told me too" the dude to my right says.
"Well fuck you told me too" I say.
"Um wait I'm confused are we all fathers or does she have like 4 babies in her stomach" the dude who looks like a pot head says.
"Dumbass, she's playing us" I say.
"Well listen here guys actually Michael is the real father."
I walk out and pissed off. Going back to the bar!
When I walk out I must be entirely drunk because I see Katniss with Delly....laughing? They're shopping together?! I run over apparently not that drunk but tipsy to them.
"Katniss?"
"I'm sorry who are you?"
"Haha Katniss it's you!" I kiss her on the lips and she slaps me really hard.
"Who the heck do you think you are to kiss women out of the blue?!'
"Katniss stop messing around, its Peeta."
"Um freak I don't know a Peeta so excuse me I need to leave." with that she leaves me.

Katniss P.O.V
That was super weird. Peeta? I don't know a Peeta. Peeta.....Peeta......Wait Peeta! Images flash through my head of our first kiss and when we broke up. I look at Delly and she sees I remember him, she takes her purse and knocks me out.
Next time I wake up I'm in a basement. Delly is fiddling with something. All I could remember was seeing Peeta. I try to sit up and my wounds stop me and I make a noise and Delly turns around. She has a whip in her hand.
"Tsk tsk Katniss you could've followed my rules."
"Never!" She strikes me 5 times.
"Every time you say no to me you get 5 whips, every time you try to break free you get 20 understood?'
I shake my head and I get 5 I wince in pain and nod and she smiles in her victory. She turns and sits in her chair and falls asleep. I guess I better try.
She sucks as tying knots so I pull and I easy loosen it. I sit up and swing my legs over. I walk over the door and slowly open it but it makes a creek. Shit!
"Come here little shit!"
She comes behind me and presses on my stab wound. I fall down and yell and scream in pain. She drags me to a pole and puts metal cuffs around my wrists. She gets to whip me 20 times. 1.....2......3 I feel the blood pour down my back and reopen my cuts from previous wounds. 4......5......6..... I scream in agony.7......8......9.......10....... I scream again why can't anyone hear me?!

Peeta P.O.V
I walk in the bakery to calm down I grab a mug of hot chocolate I sit down and listen to the silence. I hear screaming from below. I quietly go to the basement and slowly open the door so no one hears me. I see Katniss?! She's tied to a pole and Delly holding a whip. Delly hits her again and again and I don't know why I'm not moving.....I'm frozen. I finally wake up and run to Delly and push her to the floor and punch her multiple times. She blacks out and I run to Katniss.
"KAT?!"
Her eyes are closed but still breathing. Next thing I know we're back in the hospital but today, I'm never leaving her...

Ello tributes don't worry I will be continuing very soon so don't worry.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Feedback?