After the Crash

Katniss P.O.V

After the crash

Ever since the crash it feels different not having parents around. Today me and Prim are moving to my cousin Glimmer's house. My cousin lives all the way in Florida and Prim is excited to move and forget about the past. Me on the other hand isn't great at making friends and can't forget about the past. When we get there I see my cousin's massive house about x2 bigger than our old house. I see my cousin with a sad face come run to us apologizing what happened and for once I felt okay talking about it.

Glimmer P.O.V

Tomorrow is school so I told Katniss she gets to meet all of my friends. I feel so horrible that it happened to my aunt and uncle but I feel worse for Katniss and Prim. I walk up stairs caring some luggage up to their rooms. Prim has my room I had as a kid  so everything is perfect for her. I walk to the guest room where Katniss sleeps and not going to lie but I wish I had that room. i close the door and put my ear to the door listening to her. I feel horrible because all i hear is her sobbing. I get a text from my friend Finnick saying that our group was coming over to meet Katniss and just to hang out

Katniss P.O.V

As soon as I walk into my new room I sob like crazy because I think I'm the cause of my parents death. My ex-boyfriend Gale loved me but then something in his heart changed and he started abusing me.He forced me to almost do things when he was drunk and I would run away since he could barely walk in a straight line. I loved him but something in his heart turned dark and I knew he laid other girls and cheated on me. I broke up with him and he grabbed a knife and try to kill me but I ran faster than him.

After I realized he gave up trying to find me while I hid he yelled," You won't get away with this! You'll pay for all of it, and if not then those you love will die a horrible death!"

I figured he meant Prim do I ran home to a safe home with my safe family. After that then I remember that everything would be okay since he's drunk and he won't do anything so I went to take a nap then my parents left and I guess I was wrong.

I hear the doorbell ring and i guess its Glimmer's friends. Tonight will be a long night.