Meeting

Glimmer P.O.V

DING DONG DING DONG

 I answer the door and see the whole crew here. I'm excited for them all to meet Katniss and Prim. Stupid Finnick brought a beer bottle to play Truth or Dare, its my favorite game but I don't think Katniss wants to play. Katniss walks in and sees everyone and for once she looks ok.

Katniss P.O.V

I walk out to the living room with people here I guess my "new friends" are here. Glimmer introduces me to Finnick, Annie, Clove, Cato, Johanna, Marvel, and Peeta. When I look at Peeta he stares at me, and I can't help it but blush. I mean he's really cute with blue eyes and everything but I dont know if I'm ready for a relationship again.

"Hey wanna play some Truth or dare?" while he shakes the beer bottle.

For once I feel joy so I say," Screw it lets play just dare."

Glimmer gives me a look of happiness, I dont know why but I guess thats the person she is. We all sit in a circle and Finnick places the bottle in the middle.

Peeta P.O.V

Wow that Katniss girl is smokin' hot! She probably already has a guy thought but why not try.

"Spin first honey," Finnick says.

"Yes babe," I say back

"Woah woah Peeta he's already tooken," Annie joins in.

We all laugh, Eeven Katniss laughs. Her laugh is so cute and not just saying that because shes cute. Gosh this girl is driving me crazy. I spin the bottle and it lands on Johanna.

"Your dare is to put ice cubes in your bra and underwear," I say.

"C'mon Lover Boy that's easy!" She walks in the kitchen and puts a cup whole of ice down her shirt and pants. I really don't understand how girls could do that.

Johanna P.O.V

I see how Lover Boy stares at Katniss. He He its pay back time!

I spin the bottle and it lands on Katniss.Perfect

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Lover Boy over there" I say with an evil smile.

Peeta gives me the I'm so going to kill you face but I look at Katniss and she is flat out red as a tomato. They walk to her room. This is going to be a fun night.

Katniss P.O.V

I soon as I hear Johanna say the dare I can't help but blush and think to myself that he doesn;t like me it's just a dare. I walk over to my room and I have to get my flirty side on. Time to be dirty and have some fun. Peeta looks scared but I hope i don't weird him out. We go into my room and I walk in with Peeta behind me. I didn't notice but as soon as we walk in the door magically closes behind us but I know that Glimmer locked us in the room.

"Your not coming out until you guys get some action!"

"Well we dont have to do th-" I cut him off with my lips.

"I never told you I never wanted to do that" I say with a flirtatious seductive voice. Next thing I know I'm kissing him again. His lips are really sweet and he's gentle unlike Gale. Oh No I'm thinking of Gale, screw him lets get some fun done. I push my tongue in his mouth and he lets me in without rejection. He pushed me against the wall and I want it to go further. He starts to make his way down to my neck. It feels so good I start to moan.

Peeta P.O.V

At first when she cut me of her kiss was so innocent. Now she turned it into a French kiss and it's like she wants it. I wasnt sure so I pushed her against the wall and kiss her neck she starts to moan and I think she wants me. She starts to pull me shirt of and i take off hers. just as she was going to take of my pants we were interuped by-

Sorry I'll continue later

Feedback?

~~L~~