Peeta!

Peeta P.O.V

"Well I'm gonna head home before my mom be- I mean yells at me," I rush out the door before they say anything. I saw Katniss's face right before I left and I think she knew something was wrong. Dang it I thought no one could notice. The only person who knows I get beat by my mom is Finnick.

I get in my red Ferrari and drive home. I get a text from my brother Rye saying,"Yo bro moms pissed off and she's beating our asses because of you COME HOME NOW! SHE HAS HER FREAKIN ROLLING PIN!" I actually don't know what to do, I have so many scars and bruises from her.

When I come home I see my mother sitting on the couch with her back facing me hold her rolling pin. I see Rye and Josh up at the top of the stairs telling me to be quiet. I close the door quietly so it doesn't make a sound.

"what?" I ask and I guess to loud because my recognizes I'm home.

Before I can explain anything she comes over to me and hits me on my temple where a previous bruise was. I instantly fall on the ground holding my head where she hit me.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, BOY! YOU SKIPPED YOUR SHIFT TO HANGOUT WITH STUPID DUMB PEOPLE! YOU ARE A USELESS PIECE OF FLESH! YOU WERE A MISTAKE AND WILL ALWAYS BE ONE!" she screams at me. She hits me again, actually multiple times and before I know it everything is black.

Katniss P.O.V

I wonder what Peeta meant. I mean it feels like he's hiding something and I can feel it but my mind tells me different. Soon everyone leaves and I sit on the couch thinking of Peeta. Wow I really can't get this boy out of my mind. His blue eyes remind me of the ocean or a gently wave. something covers my mouth and suddenly I fall unconscious. Right before I fall I see two faces. A boy and a girl. Wait I feel like I know these faces. wait I do! I can't believe this!

It's Marvel and Glimmer!!!

How'd you like the chapter???

I don't own anything

Vote,follow, and give me feedback

😘😍Love you guys😍😘