Epilogue

'A few years later'

Harry and Louis's lives went on. Their relationships with Zayn and Liam were strong and they were happy with them.

They never stayed in touch, in fear it would bring back emotions they wanted to stay hidden.

At the age of 28, Harry died. He was on his way home from work, a ring in his pocket with Zayn's name on it. The ring along with the thought of proposing to Zayn took up his mind that he didn't notice a semi truck losing control beside him. The semi truck struck the car on the drivers side.

Harry was pronounced dead at the scene.

Louis never got word of Harry's death so he assumed that he was happy with whatever he was doing, whether it be at work or with another man.

At the age of 29 and a half Louis got married to Liam. They were happily married for 5 years before Liam died, he was electrocuted at work. (He was an electrician)

2 years later Louis met Niall. The 2 of them dated for 3 years before getting married at the age of 39. They adopted a 9 year old boy and a 7 year old girl.

Louis and Niall were married happily until the day they both passed. Niall was 83 years. Louis was 87 years old.

Louis and Harry never knew what had become of one another but they didn't care. They were happy and hoped that the other was just as happy.

Harry would play the piano and remember the promise he never got to fulfil of teaching Louis how to play. Louis would listen to someone play a piano and remember his piano boy.

__

Hey guys!! So this is the end. I hope you enjoyed it and please comment on it because I want to hear your final thoughts on the book. I'll miss updating this book but I guess all good things must come to an end.

I'll miss you guys!! :'(

-S.M