Chapter 7~ About Us

Louis's POV

 It's 10:00 and Harry and I are set up in the downstairs screening room watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I'm leaning slightly on Harry's shoulder as he leans against the arm rest. 

"Harry." He looks down at me. "Yes Louis?" He asks me and I smile at him. "Can you tell me about yourself?" I ask and he gives me an uneasy look. "W-what do you want to know?" He asks me looking down at his hands. "I don't know. Anything really. I just want to know about you." I grab the remote pausing the movie. Harry looks thinks for a moment before starting.

"My birthday's February 1st. I like cats. My favourite holiday is Halloween. My favourite colour is orange. I don't know what else to say." I listen to Harry intently before I realize he stopped talking. "You didn't say anything about your family Harry." He looks down and he sighs. "There isn't much to tell Louis." He says but I encourage him to speak anyways. "Please tell me Harry." I plead and he takes a nervous breath. 

"You see me and my parents were never really close. When I was fifteen I told my mom and dad I was gay. I knew I was since I was thirteen since I never looked at girls the same way my classmates did. While the guys started taking an interest in girls and I just felt awkward being around them. While they were staring at the girls I would steal glances at them. When the girls were talking about how cute some guy was I would silently give my opnion. When I had told my mom and dad they got extremely mad at me. My dad said he wasn't going to have a fag for a son and he didn't want me ruining his family. my mom told me I was disgracing her family and their was no hope for someone like me. My sister Gemma told me that it was alright for me to like boys, she was the only one that didn't mind. A month after that my parents moved, taking Gemma with them. They told me they didn't want me anymore so they left me out on the streets." Harry stops taking a deep breath, shaking slightly.

"Harry." He looks up at me, his eyes glistening with tears. I throw my arms around him, engulfing him in a hug. "It's alright Harry, you don't have to tel me anymore if you don't want to." He shakes his head. "N-no, I have to do this." He took a few shaky breaths before continuing with his story.

"As I walked along the streets for the next couple months I kept wondering what was going to become of me. I sat outside of the club, trying to settles down for the night. William the club owner found me sitting there and told me to come inside. He offered me a job and I started working there. I lived on the streets for a few months after before I could get my house. It wasn't much but it was roof over my head. When school started back up I couldn't be more happy. I could go back to my friends and actually have something to look forward to in the future weeks and months. When I got to school people saw how poorly dressed I looked and how little I had, they started making up rumors, none even close to the truth. I lost all my friends and feel into depression. One day though I found my way to the music room and I say Mrs. Smith sitting at the grand piano. She noticed me standing there and told me to come inside. I told her I was interested in playing an instrument and I was. She decided to show me the piano and I instantly fell in love with it. The piano was my only escape from the world. I would go there everyday and play the piano. Mrs. Smith never questioned me and what my motivations for learning an instrument was she just smiled at me and showed me everything there was about it. Since then I've lived in the same house since I was 15 years old, I've been trying to fix it up and I'm just trying to get by on what little I have." Harry finishes and I wipe away a few stray tears with my thumb off of his face.

"Harry, how come you never came to anyone? I'm sure someone would've helped you." Harry shakes his head. "Once something like that happens to you learn not to trust people very easily. But you Louis, you're different." Harry gives me a small smile and I return it. "You trust me Harry?" I ask and he nod his head. 

"Do you want to know something Harry?" I ask and he nods his head. "I'm gay too." He looks at me shocked. "Now it's my turn to tell you a story.

Harry's POV

When I told Louis my story I felt a huge weight getting lifted off my shoulders. I've never told anyone about my past and it feels nice getting it off of my chest. 

I couldn't help feeling surprised when Louis told me he was gay. The way he said it made it seem like he was asking me what kind of toppings he likes on pizza, not that he was gay. I felt happiness surge through me at Louis's words. He might like me, but I doubt it. 

I turn so I'm facing Louis more preparing myself for his story. Louis takes a deep breath before starting.

"How I found out I was gay is actually pretty interesting, I think anyways. It was the summer before grade 9 and I was at a girl/boy party out of town. I was staying the night at the house and I we were playing truth or dare. A guy by the name of Seth decided to dare Alex who was openly gay at the time to pick a guy to play seven minutes in heaven with them. He had chosen me. We went to closet and he shut the door. As soon as he shut the door he started kissing me. The kiss was nothing I had ever expircened with any of the girls I had ever kissed before, the kiss was magical. A couple weeks after Alex and I started dating. That was until he had to move to New Zealand with his family. There you have it, that's my story." 

I smile at Louis. "Your story is so much better then mine." I say and Louis shakes his head. "Yours made you a stronger person and the person you are today.

__ 

Hey guys! Please comment, vote and fan me please. Thanks for reading! Also sorry for any grammer errors.

#StayNerdy