Chapter 26~ Moved On

Louis's POV

That's it.

Harry's gone.

There's no turning back now.

If I could turn back time, I would. I'd make sure that I don't do the stupid things that I did that drove Harry away.

My mom says I should move on with my life, but I don't know how. Since Harry entered my life that's all I've been concerned with, my entire life revolved around him. Now he's gone and I feel empty.

The she devils, also known as my sisters, keep trying to set me up with their friends older sisters. I've told them time and time again that if they want to set me up with someone then make sure it's a guy, but they never listen.

Mom says I should get out there and let them know I'm available. That's not going to work well. I tried to do that and I ended up getting beaten up by my teammates.

I met this guy named Liam at the coffee shop around the corner. He's really nice and doesn't know anything about my past so this could be my opportunity for a new start.

I could really use one of those.

Harry's POV

I'm working at some strip club in the states now. It's different from my old one. The big difference is that it's bi so I have girls and guys throwing money at me instead of just guys. Another big change is I have a boyfriend who supports what I'm doing, he actually works at the same place as me. His name is Zayn and he's amazing.

Louis comes across my mind every so often, but not a lot. I wonder if he's moved on like I have. If it he has someone else that loves him as much I did, if not more.

Whatever, it's not my concern anymore. We've moved on. He's gone, just another person apart of my past now.

Louis's POV

As I sit on my bed, staring at my phone, I can feel the presence of another person. I look up to see Liam standing there, smiling at me. He holds up a bag and some movies.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod my head, a smile finding its way onto my lips. We walk downstairs and to the living room. As Liam begins to set out the food and pop he brought over I place a movie into the DVD player.

We sit down on the couch, my head resting in Liam's chest. Throughout the movie he plays with my hair, my hands, the hem of my shirt and runs his fingers up and down my arms gently. Me being me I decide to take advantage of his touchy state and I start to kiss up his neck to his ear. I nibble on his earlobe for a couple seconds before blowing on the skin. His breathing begins to come out irregular.

"B-Bedroom." He breaths out and I smile against the skin on his neck. "We aren't going that far baby." I can tell he's confused. "Moms gonna be home soon." I quickly explain before attacking his lips with my own. My legs go to either side of his waist so I'm straddling him. My fingers run through his hair as his grip my waist.

The strange thing is, the only thought running through my head is;

I guess I've moved on.

Harry's POV

"Harry, you and Zayn are doing the next double show! Be out in 5 minutes!" Seth calls, he's the guy that manages the strippers. He tells us which stage we're performing on and if we're doing the show with anyone else.

"Okay, I'll be out in a minute!" I call before walking over to the vanity set that's in my dressing room.

When I look at my reflection in the mirror there's a giant smile plastered onto my face. Honestly though, can you blame me? I'm doing the show with Zayn, my boyfriend. Why shouldn't I be excited?

After the performance I head back to my dressing room. Once I finish showering I walk into out into the main part of my dressing room, a towel wrapped loosely around my waist. I walk over to the pile of money I collected today and started to count it.

My counting gets interrupted when I hear someone knock on the door. Quickly I shove the money into my bag before going and opening the door.

Zayn's standing there with a smirk on his face. I realize that I'm only in my towel.

"Happy birthday to me." I winks at me and I blush. "I pulled some strings and managed to get us the rest of the night off." He announces. "Oh my god!" I yell before wrapping my arms around his neck and planting a sweet kiss on his lips. "Now you better hurry up and change so we can leave, unless you want me to take you here." He growls and I quickly scamper over to my clothes. I throw some clothes on before zipping up my bag and throwing it over my shoulder. Zayn takes my hand and we walk out of the club.

As far as I'm concerned;

Louis who?

____

Hey guys!! Next chapter will be the epilogue! Thank you so much for reading and please comment, vote and fan while there's still time left. I'm sorry for any grammatical errors and I apologize if this chapter sucks. Please forgive me!!

-S.M