Chapter 18~ Making cupcakes

Louis's POV

"Louis! Are you going to help me make cupcakes?!" Harry calls from the kitchen. I roll over and prepare myself to get up. 

I was in a very intense game of Mario Kart and I was in Wario's Mine. When Harry called it distracted me and I feel into the deep dark nothingness and had to get saved, costing me the race. Yoshi and I didn't even place in the top 5. 

"Coming!" I call before shutting the wii off. 

I had suggested to Harry that we should make cupcakes and he offered to find all the ingredients. My mom and sisters aren't going to be here for a few days so we get control of the house.

When I walk into the kitchen Harry's sitting on the counter, a bunch of ingredients cover the island in the middle of the kitchen. 

"Are we making restaurant cupcakes?" I ask him teasingly, looking at the ingredients he's laid out. "Are we making red velvet cupcakes?" I ask and he smiles at me shyly. "I wasn't sure what you liked so I put out things for three different cupcakes." He hops off of the counter and walks to the ingredients. "These are for vanilla cupcakes." He points to a pile of ingredients. "These are for chocolate cupcakes." He points to another pile. "These are for red velvet." He points to the last pile. 

Harry smiles at me, scratching the back of his neck. "I wasn't sure which flavour you'd want." A toothy grin spreads across my features as I stare at the wonderful boy in front of me. "Hazzy that's so sweet. I can't believe you'd do this." I walk over to him and I place a sweet kiss to his lips. After a couple seconds I pull back and Harry smiles. 

"Now how about those cupcakes." 

Harry's POV

Louis and I finish making the batter for the chocolate cupcakes. He dips his finger into the batter and puts his finger in his mouth, Licking the chocolate off it slowly, never breaking eye contact with me. I can feel my cheeks begin to heat up at his actions.  

I break eye contact with him and I begin to pour the batter into the little cup things. 

"Is my Hazza Bear a little embarrassed?" Louis asks and I can feel his arms start to trace up my stomach and I shiver. 

"L-Louis." I stutter out and I can feel him smirk against my neck. My knees start to go weak at his actions and I drop the bowl of batter, causing it to splatter all over the place. 

When I hear the bowl making contact with the counter I shut my eyes, bad memories starting to flood my brain at the sound. 

"You fucked up piece of shit." My father yells at me. I came back late after school. I had told him I was hanging out with a couple friends and he assumed that I was fucking them, just because they were guys and I'm gay. 

"Can't you be like normal fucking boys and fuck girls instead of being a sewer rat and fucking guys!?" He screams before grabbing a frying pan and throwing it in my direction. "P-Please d-don't hurt m-me." I beg, tears rushing down my cheeks. "Why shouldn't I? A fag like you is no son to me therefor I don't care." He spats before throwing a titanium bowl at me. The bowl hits me in the arm, hard and I scream out in pain. He smirks before walking past me. 

"Good, I hope you suffer." He spats before walking by and leaving me to cower in pain. 

It's times like those that made me question if it's worth being who I am and being here. But since I've met Louis I've realized that maybe it's worth it after all. 

"Harry, are you okay?" Louis asks me and I nod my head quickly, maybe a little to quickly. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I give him a smile and he nods his head. "Okay, well let's clean this up and see if the vanilla cupcakes work better." He gives me a toothy grin and I nod my head uncertainly. "Okay Lou, let's do it." I give him a small smile and he knows that something's bothering me, but he still thinks it's about the cupcakes. "It's okay Haz, I didn't really want chocolate cupcakes anyways." I nod my head, giving him my best smile that I can. 

Louis smiled and started making the batter for the next batch of cupcakes. I watch him intently, thinking.

How could me of all people get the privilege of being with Louis? I know I don't deserve him and I keep thinking my father was right and so was everyone else when they said that I don't deserve to be happy, nobody will care. But when I'm with Louis it seems like all those thoughts go away. He makes me feel like I deserve better, that I'm so much better then what people say I am, that I deserve to be happy. With Louis by my side I feel like the past is exactly that, the past. my future feels bright with him, even if there's still some cloudy days he makes me feel like nothing can bring me down, can bring us down.

___

Hey guys! How was this chapter? Did you guys like the little piece of Harry's past. Just let you guys know that there will be different things that set off flashbacks to Harry's past and there might be dreams that Louis has about him and Harry that will get set off, some true, some not so much. Please comment, vote and fan me pretty please. I love getting feedback from people on what they like, what they don't like and where they want this book to go. So comment, comment, comment! Thank you guys and sorry if the chapters really short, I try my best. 

-S. M