Chapter 17~ The Dreams

Harry's POV

As I walk down the dimly lit hallway I can't get the feeling that someone's watching me out of my mind. I walk along searching for an exit of some sort. It's extremely quiet and I don't like it.

I see a figure off in the distance. Thinking that it's someone who might know how to get out of here I begin to run towards the person at a full sprint.

When I get closer I see it's two people standing there, kissing?

I'm a few feet away from them when I recognize the people. It's Louis kissing some random guy. My heart breaks when I see the two of them leaning against the wall, in a full make out session. I thought we had something special. I thought he actually cared about me.

I turn around about to run away from the awful scene in front me, but I run into a hard chest. Looking up I see Des standing there, an evil look plastered on his face.

"Looks like he found a new, better boy toy. Didn't he?" Des asks, smirking down at me. "N-no he's not." Tears begin to well up in my eyes as I steal another look at them. "Looks like that way Harry. You're forgotten again." He laughs manically before vanishing. I look around, trying to spot an exit. Luckily I do.

I walk or should I say sprinted towards it. Ripping the door open I step through it.

The scene changes and I'm sitting on the couch with Louis. It looks to be Christmas time and there's 2 little girls sitting in front of us on the floor, presents in their hands.

"Daddy look what I got." The girl with dark brown curls and blue eyes exclaims, looking at Louis and I with awe at her new toy. Louis smiles at her. The other little girl with lighter brown hair that's extremely curly and blue, green eyes walks over to me. "Daddy, this one's for you." She says with a huge smile on her face. I take the gift from her and I open it in my lap. Inside there's a framed picture of Louis and I's first kiss as a married couple. I look over at Louis and he smiles at me sheepishly. I give him a sweet kiss on the lips. 

"This picture brings back so many memories." I whisper to him, a smile playing at his pink lips.

I hear the beeping from an alarm clock and I'm forced to wake up from the better part of my dream. I groan, wishing I hadn't woken up. I sigh, rolling over and facing Louis whose is waking up from what looked like a wonderful dream.

Louis's POV

My mother takes my arm, leading me out of my little dressing room. She's in a beautiful dress and I'm in a straight black suit, my hair slightly ruffled. As she leads me down the hallway I can't wipe the smile off my face. 

We near the isle of the church and I hear the traditional wedding song. The door opens to show me a beautifully decorated room, all of my friends and family along with Harry's are seated together. When I look at the front of the church I see Harry standing there, looking breath taking in his tux and a goofy grin plastered onto his face. I give him a goofy grin back as my mom leads me down the isle. 

When I reach the front of the church I smile at him normally. "Hello there." He says and I smile at him as we step up the pastor. "Hello." He winks at me and I look at him curiously.

The pastor soon begins to talk and I zone out, staring at Harry and all of his perfectness. I zone back in when Harry starts to say his vows. We've written them personally and I can't wait to hear what he's come up with.

"Louis, since the first day I met you in the music room of our high school I knew we had something special. I felt a connection with you that I've never felt with anyone else. We've been through many hard times but we've concerned them and more. You've treated me like a prince and I couldn't have asked for more. I love you with all my heart and I couldn't ask to marry a better person then you Louis. I love you." I start to tears up at his words. They mean the world to me, especially that he's admitting them in front of about 50 people. 

Now it's my turn.

I begin to state my vows. When I finish I look up to find Harry in near tears. Looking out to the crowd of our family and friends people, including my mom and his sister are bawling. I have to admit that I was in near tears too. 

But before I could go any further in the glorious dream the annoying sound of an alarm clock blares in my ears. I fight to open my eyes, glaring at the sudden burst of light that enters through my eyelids. I groan rolling over, attempting to hide my face in the pillow. Harry nudges me and I look over at him. 

"Come on Lou. It's time to get a move on." 

___

Hey guys! I was bored and thought that I should give you guys an inside scoop on what they're thinking through a dream. What did you think about it? Comment, vote and fan me please!! Thank you guys!

-S.M