Chapter 19~ At the club

Harry's POV

Louis and I sit around lazily munching on cupcakes and watching a movie. Louis decided we should watch Monsters Univeresity and I couldn't say no.

Right when they're making their way through the library trying not to get caught by the librarian the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it." Louis says, pausing the movie before getting up and answering the door.

I can hear people talking and I decide to go and see who's there. Well that was a mistake.

Des and Zack are standing at the door. Zack looks at me curiously while Des and Louis stand in the doorway arguing. I start backing up, but my movements catch the attention of Des.

"Sorry I interrupted your little fuck fest." He smirks as my jaw drops. It's been years and his hatred towards me is still the same. "If you wouldn't mind you and your replacement son can leave. Nikita isn't here so there's no reason for you two to be." Louis snarls and Des smirks at him. "Can't a father talk with his son?" He asks, smirking at me. I can tell Louis is about to lose it.

"Get the fuck out." Louis spats and I look at him in wonder.

Is he standing up for me?

"What did you just say to me?" Des steps closer to Louis but Louis doesn't back down. "You heard me."

"Haven't you ever heard of respecting your elders?" Des asks and Louis rolls his eyes at him. "I give respect to those who deserve it. You my friend do not. Goodbye and good riddance." Louis slams the door, locking it quickly before turning around to look at me.

He walks over to me, engulfing me in a warm hug. I breath in his scent. He smells like vanilla mixed with a bit of cupcake batter.

"Thank you." I whisper into his neck and he pulls back, just enough to look at my face. "For what?" He asks and I smile. "Just for being you." He smiles at me, kissing my nose. Taking my hand he leads me back to the couch and presses play on our movie again. I rest my head on his chest and his arm finds my waist, pulling me into him.

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. Pulling it out of my pocket I remove myself from Louis's warm grasp before answering it.

"Hello?" I rub my eyes as I walk into Louis's kitchen so I won't disturb him. "Hey Harry. I need you to come into work. You missed yesterday and I'm going to need you tonight. Matt, Chris and Adam are out sick so we're already go to be short a few people if I can't get the others to work." My boss says and I sigh, looking at the time.

7:28p.m

I groan. "Okay, I'll be there. Also phone Lucas, I think he was wanting some more hours." I suggest, walking upstairs to where I had my bag. "Okay, thanks Harry. We'll see you later." With that the line goes dead.

When I walk back downstairs with my bag Louis streatches before walking over to me.

"Where are you going?" He asks me. His sleepy voice is adorable. "I have to go to work babe. I'll be back in the afternoon though." Louis looks at me and pouts. "No, I wanna come with you." He says and I sigh. "No Louis, you can't. You don't know what some of those guys will do with you. They feed of the attractive and innocent." He shakes his head. "I don't care what you say Harry. I'm coming with you." He grabs a hoodie and slips on his shoes.

Sighing I grab his hand.

"Fine, if you insist on coming then there's a few things you must do." Louis leads me over to his car, listeining intently to what I'm saying. "Number 1. Do no, and I repeat, do not talk to anybody there except for me." He gives me a confused look. "Why?" I sigh. "Well, they can already see how attractive you look, if you talk to them you'll be innocent compared to them and they'll take advantage of you." I explain and he nods his head before starting the engine. "To my house." I say and he nods his head before backing out of the driveway.

"Number 2. You must stay in my dressing room at all times. I'll knock on the door and tell you it's me. If somebody knocks on the door but doesn't tell you who they are or you don't know them don't answer the door. Also, keep the door locked until I come. People will do very stupid things, exspecially when they're drunk and aroused." Louis nods his head.

"Hazzy?" He asks moments later. "What is it Lou?" I ask and he looks at me quickly before turning his attention back to the road. "Why do you work in such a scary place. You told me there's a lot of bad people there, so then why do you work there?" He asks, pulling into my driveway. We get out and walk to my front door. "Louis, you know why." I say and he sighs. "I know Hazza, I just want what's best for you." He kisses my cheek while I unlock the door.

He wants what's best for me?

I lead him upstairs and to my room. I throw my bag onto the ground before rushing around collecting everything I'll need for tonight. Louis sits on my bed, watching my every movement.

Once everything's collected I grab Louis's hand and lead him out of my sorry excuse of a house.

Silently Louis begins to drive to my work, neither of us uttering a word.

When we get to the club I grab onto Louis's waist, pulling him into my side protectively. I lead him through the club, horny men already waiting at the stage for the first act. He stares at them wide eyed, probably not knowing what to expect.

When we get to my dressing room Louis sits down on the couch, watching me with curiosity. I strip out of my clothes before slipping my thong on. I turn to look at Louis and his mouth is open.

A bang on the door signals I'm up pretty quick.

"I'll be back in about an hour for a wardrobe change. Remember what I said." I walk over to Louis and I place a sweet lingering kiss to his lips. I wave at him before exiting the room.

___

Hey guys! I hope you like it. I'm kinda sick so I hope it's still good. Comment, vote and fan! Also sorry if they're any mistakes.

-S.M